Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
It says alot about some of these fans that they just expect Tosic to be world class

lol!!

let nani and tosic fight it out !! someone said !!

tosic may be a reserve for 2 years for all we know

all we have is youtube clips !!!!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Young still has nearly three years remaining of the deal he signed when making the £9.65million move from Watford.
He is one of the best players. Villa have got some good players but he is their most important.
He is the one that is going to make something happen. He is only lightweight but when he gets on the ball he never looks like he is going to get pushed off it and lose it.
He Would be a great Transfer for United.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
the obvious picks would be young and agbonlahor, but Ive always been a fan of milner, I have always had a feeling he has great talent but just hasnt been nurtured the right way, saf would definately make him a better player imo

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
red dave said:
It says alot about some of these fans that they just expect Tosic to be world class

lol!!

let nani and tosic fight it out !! someone said !!

tosic may be a reserve for 2 years for all we know

all we have is youtube clips !!!!
I agree about tosic. Similar to manucho as we dont know nothing about him. However he is left footed and if he is good enough, it'll be good to see him play but lets see, i have no expectations of players i've never seen before like manucho and tosic. Ofcourse tosic comes with a decent rep so there are hope for him but we'll see! I just hope he ends up being another quality signing like evra and vidic.

pz!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts