Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to predict which united youngsters will be here on another 5-6 years who would you put your money on. I'm talking about the likes off Welbeck,macheda,petrucci,possebon,campbell,gibson,evans,fabio,cathcart etc.
Personally I think only 2 have a chance and thats evans and fabio!
Opinions?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
If you had to predict which united youngsters will be here on another 5-6 years who would you put your money on. I'm talking about the likes off Welbeck,macheda,petrucci,possebon,campbell,gibson,evans,fabio,cathcart etc.
Personally I think only 2 have a chance and thats evans and fabio!
Opinions?

Cathcart , fabio , Rafael , wellbeck , possebon and Evans

we have plenty of old players and these kids are top class

and there is one younger pettrucci

bought from Roma

what a class act certain to make .

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, judging atm I would say Fabio, Rafael, and Evans. Perhaps Campbell normally, but he's not going to get in the team ahead of Tevez, Berbatov and Rooney (he'll only make it if he is willing to wait for his chance.)

Though we may well see more potential and development shown from the others over the years.

However, it all depends on who replaces Sir Alex.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
PeeJay said:
Petrucci, Da Silva x2, Macheda, Evans, Possebon.
Macheda no as Ive said before I know people who know this kid he is a good player but he wont make it at United .

The kid has talent but he aint a team player .

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
The twins, Evans, Cathcart and the Italians.

Probably Possebon too, maybe even Welbeck, I can't see Campbell sticking around.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
piazza said:
The twins, Evans, Cathcart and the Italians.

Probably Possebon too, maybe even Welbeck, I can't see Campbell sticking around.
Agreed on campbell I think he may be sold in January when we can get a bigger fee !;)

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just don't think evans or poss have a decent chance of making it tbh. Too much comp for places in their desired positions.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
I just don't think evans or poss have a decent chance of making it tbh. Too much comp for places in their desired positions.
fergie obviously rates evans as he has trusted in him for some really big games this season and he aint failed to disappoint. Possebon however has played in some of the Carling Cup games and blended in with the wallpaper.

For kids to make it, you need to shine when it counts and when you get an opportunity to take with both hands.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Berbatov08 said:

Agreed!

Rafael aside cause i catergorised him as already make it...Fabio if we decided not to buy another LB then i think might have a good chance. Not sure about our frontmen thou, Welbeck, Campbell both have great pontential but im not very sure if they can start ahead of the other three tbh especially when they are all fit and healthy. What with manucho? All the hype over the summer make me soo excited to see him however in the few matches he play is for us, not sure if he is finding it hard to adapt.

I always have great hope in our youngsters and always crave to see them play some part in the first team..disappointed so far with the last batch of Rossi, Pique, Simpson and etc so here hoping this current batch can do a better job.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
great to see that at least 2 of them -rafa and evans are well in the process of making it at first team level, both have put in accomplished perfromances whenever they have played and have looked genuine talents....until the likes of pssebon, wellbeck, fabio etc get and play in the first team on amore regular basis you can't really tell. need to see more of them and hopefully we will

·
Registered
605 Posts
scottsati said:
great to see that at least 2 of them -rafa and evans are well in the process of making it at first team level, both have put in accomplished perfromances whenever they have played and have looked genuine talents....until the likes of pssebon, wellbeck, fabio etc get and play in the first team on amore regular basis you can't really tell. need to see more of them and hopefully we will

fabio has played in only the friendly win away to Peterborough United

and that is not at all enough to judge how good he is

i just hope he gets well soon and manages to give evra 'some' competition

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Evans doesn't really have have much competition in his place.

There's only really Ferdinand, Vidic and Brown atm. And, considering Brown and Ferdinand are 30 and Evans is only 20, there's plenty of time for him to develop and there will be a chance for him to replace one of them.

·
Registered
605 Posts
manutd004 said:
Evans doesn't really have have much competition in his place.

There's only really Ferdinand, Vidic and Brown atm. And, considering Brown and Ferdinand are 30 and Evans is only 20, there's plenty of time for him to develop and there will be a chance for him to replace one of them.

even i belevie that there is a big chance that he will be a regular plyer in the future

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
red dave said:
Macheda no as Ive said before I know people who know this kid he is a good player but he wont make it at United .

The kid has talent but he aint a team player .
I know Macheda better than you and I've seen him play,
I know he's a bit temperamental but he's got awesome
potential.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts