Rooney
Park
Giggs
Kuzchack
Nani
Pique
O'shea
Anderson

that's it... the squad that will bring the champions league trophy to old trafford. the first 11 that i wrote will be my starting 11...

i will choose the formation of 4 5 1. with ronaldo playing the lone stiker, while hargreaves is playing the right midfield and rooney on the left with tevez supporting ronaldo and scholes/carrick patroling the midfield... i thinks this line up is capable of defending well!

with ronaldo rooney, tevez and hargreaves that can rotate position time by time, it would be difficult for chelsea to defend that kind of attack... i expect one nil lead for united after half time... after 60 minutes i'll make a change, with giggs replacing tevez, which means hargreaves will be move in his favoured position of holding midfield and makes a three man midfield which now attempts to holds chelsea... if were in a comfortable position by the time reaches the 80th minute, i'll make a subtitute, comes park for scholes then nani for ronaldo... i expect 3-1 win for united...

scorers

Man U
Ronaldo 30 min
Scholes 72 min
Rooney 88 min

chelsea
Lampard 65 min

nice one! GO UNITED!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.