Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i'm new over here, but don't you think some players are really improving this season, in my opinion ronaldo is really ruling the pitch now, who in your opinion is improving the most? please reply before 10:30pm, or do it tommorow afternoon:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Time limit?

munee said:
hi, i'm new over here, but don't you think some players are really improving this season, in my opinion ronaldo is really ruling the pitch now, who in your opinion is improving the most? please reply before 10:30pm, or do it tommorow afternoon:D

Most improved? Definitely Evra. Most useful is a toss-up between Saha, Rooney, Giggs, Scholesy, Rondo, Carrick, Vidic, Rio, Heinze, Gazza, Edwin... oh, right this is a team sport. :p

@munee: Why the time limit? Not everyone here is in your timezone, you know. People visit this board when most convenient for them and as much as redmaster and the rest of us mods would love to have people here for a vast majority of their online time, that's not a practicality.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think the timezone thing sort of slipped my mind, you see actually i've also been moving from place to place so i forget not all people on the net are in the same timezone as me. Sorry if i caused any inconviniences.:eek:

with regards
munee:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
yes endeed! but have you noticed evra? he is fantastic this season too!
Who do think this season is worst of hm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts