Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard a lot said after game bout meeting chelsea at home so we get the home advantage now. big respect to portsmouth but its kinda looking man utd or chelsea for the fa cup again tho.

would be romance of the cup to expect a barnsley or bristol rovers to win it but it another case of us or them i think

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
As much as i'd like an easy game vs a Lower league opposition, I'd rather have Chelsea at home , where i know we can beat them. After that, in theory, It should be clear sailing all the way to Wembley to claim the trophy.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I was hoping we'd get Preston (my brother supports them so it would have been good to have some inter-family rivalry :) ) up until the moment when one of their defenders booted the ball into his own net in the last minute of the game v Pompey :rolleyes:

Now I'm not really bothered who we get - even Chelsea as long as the game is not at Stamford Bridge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pompey were out classed when we played them at OT a couple weeks ago, hopefully they will do the same and allow us to cruise to the semi finals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts