Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey the transfer window is coming up, now that a left winger we wanted has rejected ManUtd's offer Sir Alex needs to look for new player to buy. Who do you think he should get? Another striker to solve to goaless games problem? Or another midfielder to strengthen the midfield area who lacks a gloden touch (even though it's great now)? Or maybe another defender so we won't get such results like 5:3?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
The "left-winger" hasn't rejected us. He wants to sign, but doesn't feel the contract on offer matches what he wants.

Apart from Tosic and Ljajic, I don't think we need anyone atm. I'd wait until the summer to sign anyone.
 

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
red dave said:
People say ashley young yes he is great but for me Id go for Frank Ribery
Franck Ribery would be awesome, i don't think anyone like that will come until the summer though. Would love Ashley young aswell like.

As for January, I'd be happy to get Ljajic n Tosic wrapped up. Maybe a cheeky bid for Michael Owen could be clever too, in like a super sub role
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Give us the Serbs. That would be plenty. January blockbuster transfers don't usually work very well.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Richie said:
Franck Ribery would be awesome, i don't think anyone like that will come until the summer though. Would love Ashley young aswell like.

As for January, I'd be happy to get Ljajic n Tosic wrapped up. Maybe a cheeky bid for Michael Owen could be clever too, in like a super sub role

Yeah Id have to agree he is a summer transfer I honestly think that Frank Ribery is a the final piece to the master piece if he were to come and Ronaldo has decided his future is with United.

Try and stop us !!!
 

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
red dave said:
Yeah Id have to agree he is a summer transfer I honestly think that Frank Ribery is a the final piece to the master piece if he were to come and Ronaldo has decided his future is with United.

Try and stop us !!!
So do i mate, he just seems made for United. He's got the skills to create and score goals and he's got that grit and drive that we love at Old Trafford.

It still hurts me to this day that when we signed Nani we could have got him for the same price
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Richie said:
So do i mate, he just seems made for United. He's got the skills to create and score goals and he's got that grit and drive that we love at Old Trafford.

It still hurts me to this day that when we signed Nani we could have got him for the same price

when you put it like that god damn !!

Nani is younger by a few years I think but Ribery is a on another level to Nani . I just hope he is a player who we persue in the future .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
red dave said:
when you put it like that god damn !!

Nani is younger by a few years I think but Ribery is a on another level to Nani . I just hope he is a player who we persue in the future .

Should Fergie give Nani his full support and play him for 90 minutes week in and week out even if it means that we have to play with 10 players only coz Nani at the moment is not good.
The boy got talant but so far he havent shown us much of it and maybe if he felt he's backed up by the manager staff and is allowed to fail, the pieces will fall at right places and we can finally start to enjoy most of his talant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,457 Posts
Bosko Jankovic. :p I just think that hes had so many tough breaks in his career.

I honestly believe if he came to England the style would suit him & he'd reveal his true potential.
 

·
hates City
Joined
·
2,913 Posts
Richie said:
Franck Ribery would be awesome, i don't think anyone like that will come until the summer though. Would love Ashley young aswell like.

As for January, I'd be happy to get Ljajic n Tosic wrapped up. Maybe a cheeky bid for Michael Owen could be clever too, in like a super sub role
I'd prefer young and ribery but only if ronaldo leaves. But for now tosic and ljajic are enough
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
martinutd said:
I'd prefer young and ribery but only if ronaldo leaves. But for now tosic and ljajic are enough
If Tosic and Ljajic have the same impact on the team as two other unknown signings as Ronny Ice Man Johnsen and Ole Legend Solskjaer had this is very good signings...but I dont know anything about them and isnt convinced its enough to fire up the team to our best.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
spellbound said:
I say the same but then I hear ...what about Vidic and Evra? :D
Hardly broke the bank on those guys though, I mean blockbusters, 20 mil+ type deals, that Ribery or Benzema would go for.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
piazza said:
Hardly broke the bank on those guys though, I mean blockbusters, 20 mil+ type deals, that Ribery or Benzema would go for.
Why are we worried what they spend on players as it isnt our money now is it !
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top