Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
pcarr said:
Does nobody think we should get owen for around 2 mil,hes just the signing we need to start the goal rush

No way, no how.

Save whatever money we can and sign Karim Benzema. The man is potentially better than Torres or Anelka. A class striker.

Owen is starting to adapt the game to suit his slower pace, but he is not the solution to our situation upfront.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
I think we should be looking at young goalkeepers
as Van Der Sar is near retirement and neither Kuszczak
nor Foster seem to be world class.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Revanth said:
just the adem ljajic is enough i guess

but is it true that we offered Tosic 2,500 per week?

if it is true then its a disgrace espily if he turns out to be something special and we missed out in him because of wage demands and paying him so little! sure wouldnt danny wellbeck be on more in this day and age 2 and a half grand in wages is nothing!

back to the transfers not that many big name transfers happen in january! besides most of them would be cup tied for the champions league and even if we were to by from home they would be cup tied from the fa cup! so persoannly i dont think we will sign anyone in january! unless its a small deal for someone who hasnt played in the champions league(eg owen the 2 sebs) or a big transfger who hasnt(eg david silva david villa) the big transfer seems unlikely though but we can always dream ;)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I'd like Sebastian Frey, but I think we can and should wait until the summer.

I'd rather Foster got back to sharpness and became our no 1, but it doesn't look like its going to happen.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts