Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Roy walked the other day and alan curbishley walked at the begining of the season but who do you think will be the next to get the boot or walk from his job?

Im going to go for paul ince the once self titled guv seems to of lost the plot at blackburn and im put my money on him next .

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I think Paul Ince is a pretty safe bet. Although for what it's worth Mark Hughes is an okay manger.

However if City want to be big they need a world class manager. The new rich owners might chuck him before Ince gets the sack.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Tony Mowbray. He refuses to realise that his team arn't good enough to play 2 touch football and I have heard that the owners are beginning to get a bit fed up.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Incy and then Sparky...

A Fergie tripple this season.

Not to mock Fergie but Ince's team is falling down and if Roque leaves in January it can be even bigger problem facing Rovers.

Sparky because owners who dont know anything about football and even less about managing a team have tendenses to want to see instant progress. Look at Abramovic. People around him are usually brown around the mouth and can only say yes so these rich guys are not used to hear a no. And not even Sparky can turn crap to gold in just a few months.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Intresting stuff yeah mark hughes thats mark hughes I dont call judes by his nickname anymore as he is a traitor and has been erased from my memory. I hope its mark hughes I really do !!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Well, we know Kinnear is staying at Noocassel until the end of the season.

Harry is safe at Spurs

Sparky and Southgate on dodgy ground at Citeh and Boro. Sparky will be dismissed by his new owners fairly soon if things do not improve there.

Ince too is on thin ice.

Bruce is slowly pulling Wigan up the table.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Ince is the most likely manager to get the chop next but who will Blackburn get to replace him??
No anyway decent manager would go their would they?? Contracts are running out, players were sold last summer, no money to spend and a defence that leaks more than Luke Chadwicks had hot dinners.
So they might just give Ince till the end of the season for that reason only.

Its hard to know

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Paul Ince.

I think Ince is on very thin ice. Blackburn have gone from a solid team, challenging for Europe to a a team thats all over the place defensively. Their results have been poor, and I think that the board will feel that they can't afford to just stand back.

SALFORD RED said:
Who gets the sack next ?

Father Christmas. :D
Typical Sal :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Paul Ince is odds on to go next, there next game is away at Wigan so if he were to lose there I think the board have no choice, although Wigan haven't been playing that well lately and I think Blackburn have a chance to go there and kick start their season. I think we'll see Allardyce back in the Prem this season and probably Crubishley at some point also.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts