Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all love em whether its the crouchy robot or the sharpe shuffle what was your best celebration and why?

Mine has to jurgen klinnsmann's plain and simple really he would run and slide on his chest he started it and then everyone was doing it . Word of warning though I've done it on a dry pitch and got terrible burns on me chest so make sure its at least a bit wet.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I bet you anything Anderson's celebration will be fantastic, just fantastic.
From what I gather he has been practising. Whats the best today he breaks his duck.
I can feel it in my bones....

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I bet you anything Anderson's celebration will be fantastic, just fantastic.
From what I gather he has been practising. Whats the best today he breaks his duck.
I can feel it in my bones....
I hope he gets about 30mins play at Jazz... be sweet to see him. I didn't know he was practising a celebration so i really cant wait till he breaks his duck now.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sownak27 said:
I hate the back flip ones for me a classic is like chelsea's when dan petrescu scored and the all posed in cataloge pose's that was brilliant .

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Klinsman did have an awesome celebration.....some idiot in school used to do it alot..especially in wet muddy grass....I think i tried it once as well...So awesome.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NateR said:
Klinsman did have an awesome celebration.....some idiot in school used to do it alot..especially in wet muddy grass....I think i tried it once as well...So awesome.

I think everyone has done a klinsmann in there time lol!

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Actually you know what I might change mine to Cantona's against Sunderland .. The arrogance in his celebration was just pure quality :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
Leave the memories alone.

Seriously though, Vidic's today was one of those which he enjoyed at the time, but will look back on in a bit of embarrassment methinks, like Crouch's robot antics back in 2006.
Leave the advice giving alone.

I do agree with you on Vidic though. At least he enjoyed it and it was genuine, I don't think it was planned out whereas I'm inclined to think the Crouch-bot thing was.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts