Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro had pretty much all the loving last season,regardless of the 'it was a team effort' saying,it was Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro who reeped the glory.So who do think has or will be the main focus come the end of the season? I think it will be away from the attack and more closely to likes of Rafael or Vidic.Who's your choice?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Hopefully Rooney will be the player of the year.
My guess would be one of Evra, Carrick or Vidic, depending on how they perform in the second half of the season.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just answer the question Zuco instead of slamming it already,it wasnt a dig or jibe at him it was just a phrase.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
rafael superstar in the making....
with vidic there are no surprises , we all know he is world class , whereas with rafael its been a total surprise.
the boy has taken to the first team with no fear and he has made quite an impact.
i reckon he will be nominated for pfa young player of the year.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I hate the "CR7" phrase as well actually.

But I think, atm, it has to be Evra. He's been extremely consistant yet again this season, and is one of our most important players imo.

·
Registered
200 Posts
if rafael da silva gets the games then i think it has a good chance of been nominated for pfa younger player of the year.

i would hope Vidic has a good chance of player of the year, i dont think he gets all the credit he deserves.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I hate CR7 aswell it makes him sound like a brand. Anyway back on topic I would pick Vidic so far this season. He has been a rock

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
its between rafeal and evra for me followed closely by vidic!

amazing how two of them were so called flops after thier 1st games :p and hopw rafeal was suppoesdly here to be in the reserves and wait for his chance!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Well the thread title asks who has the limelight. Well, only one single player has the limelight at Man Utd and his ego is sooooo big that it won't let anyone else in..

At the same time, he's so bloody fragile, you have to wrap him in cotton an Nivea creme so he doesn't burst into tears if someone were to step into the limelight temporarily.

On another topic, Patrice Evra is the player of the year so far. If Rooney gets any kind of consistency going this next 5 months, who could be a candidate.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I think rooney will be our player of the season
And rafael will be the most talked of player of the season!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
who has the limelight?

By the end of the season there can only be one player that will be in the limelight and that person is RYAN GIGGS...why? Cause he is going to win it 11 TIMES as in his shirt number!:D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
far and away uniteds best player this year ? step forward mr patrice evra .

never wanting at the back and superb going forward . ronaldo hasnt sparked yet --- rooney has one good month one bad month ----rio not as good as usual --- nemanja -- next best imo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts