Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I dont think you can choose between the three (Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo) i mean they all have qualities the other two dont but i think if you had to pick 1 i would say Messi on his recent form and the form from the back end of last season

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Damian said:
I dont think you can choose between the three (Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo) i mean they all have qualities the other two dont but i think if you had to pick 1 i would say Messi on his recent form and the form from the back end of last season

:D :D What???

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
im gonna change my mind on this one guy's, earlier i posted that kaka was the best,i still think that's right over the last 12 months but if we are going on current form i'd say messi

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Scott McDonald, followed closely by the likes of Messi and on form, Van Persie and Fabregas have been brilliant.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ajant said:
Scott McDonald, followed closely by the likes of Messi and on form, Van Persie and Fabregas have been brilliant.
:eek: a man utd fan actually takes notice of a player in the spl, wow, and scott mcdonald has been good not quite world class yet, thnx for the mention:cool:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
celticghurl said:
:eek: a man utd fan actually takes notice of a player in the spl, wow, and scott mcdonald has been good not quite world class yet, thnx for the mention:cool:

Only because he is Australian!

·
Registered
15 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I like to know why you provide a link to Piczo.....that no one can enter unless they have the password ? Strange.
because i put that link up on the site ages ago, and i changed it to be a password protected site not so long ago, and i havent had the chance to change the link since i aint been on here in a while:eek:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
celticghurl said:
because i put that link up on the site ages ago, and i changed it to be a password protected site not so long ago, and i havent had the chance to change the link since i aint been on here in a while:eek:
Ah OK.....just wondering x

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Ronaldo of course....so what if Kaka won the champions league...he was good in that competition but Ronaldo played well in the Champions League...he won with UNITED the Premier League...won a lot of trophies as a player in the last season......he also played well for Portugal and even scored....and saved a few times his nation from humiliation..i realy don;t see why he shouldn;t be winnin...

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
Ronaldo of course....so what if Kaka won the champions league...he was good in that competition but Ronaldo played well in the Champions League...he won with UNITED the Premier League...won a lot of trophies as a player in the last season......he also played well for Portugal and even scored....and saved a few times his nation from humiliation..i realy don;t see why he shouldn;t be winnin...
Ronaldo didnt play well in the Champions League... only against Roma.
Kaka held Brazil together during the World Cup and he's there best player now.

Ronaldo WILL be better, but not at the moment, hes 95/100 the player Kaka is.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts