26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is man utds best player this season

i personaly think park ji sung quality shone for me this season

u?:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes. He is Manchester United's best player at least for the 2006-07 season. Next season, it may be Rooney or even Samuel Eto whom MU is targeting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
scholesy

r ye mad dis is d easiest question!!!
Paul scholes has been unbeliveable in our biggest matches espcially millan at home!!!if it wasnt for him we wouldnt av won d league!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
--DMC-- said:
r ye mad dis is d easiest question!!!
Paul scholes has been unbeliveable in our biggest matches espcially millan at home!!!if it wasnt for him we wouldnt av won d league!!!!!
I do agree with you there that scholes has been inspirational this season, and in some way almost like a new signing.

But for me it has to be ronaldo hes matured a lot this season and did well of taking the criticsm from the first half of the season over the world cup incident. Also hes scored 17 goals which is a lot since most strikers didnt acheive that this year.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i think more than one player was great. Ronaldo and Rooney made a great team together. Scholes and Giggs had a great return. Carrick first was not good but then he got better. and so many others. the whole team was outstanding.

·
Registered
73 Posts
manutd4eva said:
who is man utds best player this season

i personaly think park ji sung quality shone for me this season

u?:)
Are you Korean by any chance? You'd need to be for such bias, Cristiano Ronaldo has been the best player without question, Park has been decent but barely in the first team and when he does appear, he misses so many chances, he's lucky to get a few goals under his belt.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
the whole team has been very impressive but the creativity of scholes and Giggs along with the rock that is Vidic and of course Ronaldo have to get the majority of the praise. Next season I fully expect those 4 to shine as much and hopefully Rooney can have a consistent season because he is quality

·
Registered
20 Posts
never seen an easy question, has to be ronaldo. however, others like vida and even evra have been outstanding along with our attacking quartet

·
Registered
3 Posts
ronaldo does`nt do it against the big teams.he gets all the praise from the pundits and its absolutely ridiculous!scholes is definately man u`s best player

·
Registered
353 Posts
jomathanoshea said:
ronaldo does`nt do it against the big teams.he gets all the praise from the pundits and its absolutely ridiculous!scholes is definately man u`s best player
i think u still have yesterdays game in mind, without ronnie we would not be champs imo

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
If attacking is everything and scoring goals is the one and only God of football Ronaldo is the main man this season. You win games by scoring one goal more then ur opponents.
Look at the standings and you'll see we have only allowed 15 goals in the league. its EIGHT fewer then the boring Chelski who made themself a name in defending. Maybe this "best player"-thing isnt so obvious as many of you thought.

But if you ask about who is Uniteds best player by quality and not by his performance this season I say Rooney.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.