Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,218 Posts
Hi Rowland, interesting question.

I'm not sure I dislike any player to be honest or questuion there ability.

I think the Portsmouth defeat proved that this current team is not as good as everybody thought.

I would like to see a bit more work from Ronaldo in matches, especially tracking back more in Europe where closing down and winning back possession is essential as teams in Europe will punish you if they have the ball.

I think the Portsmouth defeat however will have a positive effect on our season as the players will be desperate to score goals, exact revenge and destroy teams!!!!

· Registered
3,218 Posts
Stephen said:
None. Don't waste time hating one of your own.

If you boo any player in the shirt of MUFC then you are a disgrace.
That's not what he's saying mate. Read the thread post.

He means which player do you think is not contributing to the team, who is not good enough technically etc.

Of course fans can discuss such things and give constructive criticsm.

And, of course I anyway, would never boo a member of my own team, whether sunday league or United.

· Registered
3,218 Posts
Stephen said:
Hargreaves is quality, and adds to the midfield when it's needed. Qaulity player, great transfer.

Dong won't leave in the summer. He's here to sell shirts. Fergie knows it, but it's Gill the tit who has the last say.
He will never create in the way Scholes did. Playing Hargreaves means we will need to play a creative player alonside him.

He is a work-horse and has got himself to where he is now, not out of natural ability, but sheer hard-work.

I am inclined to agree with Scott but I will give him the benefit of the doubt obviously.

But, I ask you this Stephen, Is Hargreaves or will he ever reach the levels of Scholes or Keane in their prime. Simple Answer: Not a chance.

· Registered
3,218 Posts
Stephen said:
I know what you are saying, but he isn't poor.

Does a lot of work and not being a regular after a long injury will affect your confidence.

Would play Carrick any day over him though.
Another player who is great when is confidence is high and when he has good players around him.

However, how many times have we seen him go missing in games or have no effect on games.

It's unbelievable.

· Registered
3,218 Posts
Stephen said:
Why spam?

If you have nothing to add to the discussion then don't post a reply. Seems like we have a tough job grooming you into place ;) :rolleyes:
I don't think he means to Stephen.

ManUtd08 - We would love to hear your opinions instead of just random posts of 3 or 4 words length.

But it's ok if you don't want to - No pressure!!!!

Enjoy :)

· Registered
3,218 Posts
stretty said:
wes brown , you have got to be joking he has had a great season, so much so we havnt missed gary neville.
what is wrong with wes wanting a bit more money to sign the rest of his days away at united, he is probably one of the lowest paid players at the club , but every bit as valuable , just pay the lad fergie he deserves it.
Most intelligent post I have read in weeks.

Wes has been fantastic this season. Look how much we are paying other players, some who don't even start!!! Wes has been at the club since he was a young lad and has never complained about being on the bench and has always been loyal to the club.

Not to mention the amount of money Fergie has wasted over the years!!! Give the lad the money he deserves and be done with it.

· Registered
3,218 Posts
spellbound said:
Who Is The Current Manchester United Player That You Dislike? ...I dont understand the question, honestly.

What are you looking for...a scapegoat?
Mate. He doesn't mean 'dislike' as a person or because of what they look like.

He really means which player do you dislike the most because of their technical ability and contribution to the squad.

Essentially, who is not good enough for United or not playing well enough at the moment.

Hope you understand now. :)

· Registered
3,218 Posts
Stephen said:
You can't hate (or dislike or whatever word you want to call it) Ryan Giggs. Legend.
Mate, it's not about hate or dislike!!!!

It's about whether they are up to the task anymore and if they contribute to the team. The thread starter just confused people a bit with his choice of words.

Justice obviously doesn't dislike or hate Giggs as a person but feels Nani would be more effective for us than Giggs playing anymore.!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.