Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Justice said:
Giggs.
Doesn't perform in big or small games anymore where I feel Nani could. Fergie needs to be more critical of the experienced players.

Scholes still has it, Giggs is losing it.
You can't hate (or dislike or whatever word you want to call it) Ryan Giggs. Legend.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Based on performances Giggs.

Last season is was Richardson but he's gone now.

I used to dislike Ferdinand after the whole contract negotiations.

But there is no one i really dislike at the moment.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Stephen said:
You can't hate (or dislike or whatever word you want to call it) Ryan Giggs. Legend.
Mate, it's not about hate or dislike!!!!

It's about whether they are up to the task anymore and if they contribute to the team. The thread starter just confused people a bit with his choice of words.

Justice obviously doesn't dislike or hate Giggs as a person but feels Nani would be more effective for us than Giggs playing anymore.!!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
stretty said:
wes brown , you have got to be joking he has had a great season, so much so we havnt missed gary neville.
what is wrong with wes wanting a bit more money to sign the rest of his days away at united, he is probably one of the lowest paid players at the club , but every bit as valuable , just pay the lad fergie he deserves it.
I'm sorry, but I don't agree.

"Pay the lad." So if its true that he wants £80,000 we should pay him that?

He wasn't even a first-team regular till this season. If we start paying him £80,000, we'll need to pay VDS, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Tevez etc more than that if they are getting paid less than that.

Yes he has had a great season, but we can't just let players run rings around us.

And I wouldn't exactly say hes "invaluable" to us. Yes, he is a very useful player, but he could easily be replaced in the transfer market, and in the current squad.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
I think Park, ive never really rated him, and i believe the only reason we keeep him is for the shirt sales in asia etc.
I agree for the shirts point.

Although, I rate him as a decent squad player.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i would get rid of saha without a doubt ,he is a good striker when fit but his injuries have gone past the joke stage now,utd are being badley let down by his ongoing problems.also dong will not make it at utd i don't think he would make it at wrexham;) , still i suppose he sells shirts in china.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
manutd004 said:
I'm sorry, but I don't agree.

"Pay the lad." So if its true that he wants £80,000 we should pay him that?

He wasn't even a first-team regular till this season. If we start paying him £80,000, we'll need to pay VDS, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Tevez etc more than that if they are getting paid less than that.

Yes he has had a great season, but we can't just let players run rings around us.

And I wouldn't exactly say hes "invaluable" to us. Yes, he is a very useful player, but he could easily be replaced in the transfer market, and in the current squad.

:eek: us fans need to get real i work 15 hour shifts and get £5.52 an hour,if you pay wes brown £80.000 a week "he is an average player".it won't be long before the fans are charged £50+ to watch utd.:confused: whatever happened to the working mans game,superstar players can pay for themselves by bringing success but brown ain't in that bracket,i agree leave him go nobody else will pay him that amount either .

G

·
sweet fa said:
:eek: us fans need to get real i work 15 hour shifts and get £5.52 an hour,if you pay wes brown £80.000 a week "he is an average player".it won't be long before the fans are charged £50+ to watch utd.:confused: whatever happened to the working mans game,superstar players can pay for themselves by bringing success but brown ain't in that bracket,i agree leave him go nobody else will pay him that amount either .
Any club would pay him 80 grand if he leaves on a free transfer.
No transfer fee = massive wages ala Michael Ballack

·
Registered
5 Posts
versa said:
:eek: You are a brave soul indeed to list out so comprehensively. Actually I do share some of your list over time, though not so many in numbers. Lol.

I honestly don't think there is anything wrong to like the team but dislike one or two oddballs.

Looking at the other side of the coin, I remember growing up witnessing the great Liverpool team captained by Alan Hansen, dismantling opposition week in week out on TV. I did admire and was in awe of their play and some of the players like Steve Highway, David Johnson etc but never taken in to like the team despite what I saw. Instead, I still chose to stubbornly stick to United even though they were struggling then to keep up with Liverpool...
'stubbornly stick to United'? its my first post on here but i must say you caught my eye. you don't stubbornly stick to anything. it should be in your blood. united could be in the conference and i'd still love them with every bone in my body. and to the guy who's been a fan since 14. i couldn't tell you how long i've been a fan, it's all i can ever remember from day zero.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mikael Silvestre seriously Fergie should have sent him packing years ago. I for one am sort of glad he's been injured all season at least he cant make any costly errors on the treatment table.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
NoxiousD said:
Nani has been showboating like hell, and his passing against pompey was atrocious, over 10 corners with nothing....
against arsenal its encouraged. anything to wind that french tit up is good by me

·
Registered
4 Posts
my answer to this question rests with the unfortunate back two of O'Shea (and I'm Irish) and Brown, I think that they are the most inconsistant in the team!

·
Registered
5 Posts
to answer your question i am a big fan of louis saha but he's worthless, i can't remember him playing a run of 10 games without being injured. also i think wes brown and van der sar need to go - too many costly errors.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
songofsirens said:
to answer your question i am a big fan of louis saha but he's worthless, i can't remember him playing a run of 10 games without being injured. also i think wes brown and van der sar need to go - too many costly errors.
WTF ?! Name me five in 2 seasons !

81 - 100 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.