Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
nice read Pizza. You did him proud :p
Now whats this '6 unica' celebration you are talking about?
6 is pronounced "Chay" in Italian. Sort of like an "I'm 2 cool 4 you" type deal in the number-cum-word sense.

It means "I'm unique" in Italian. Either that or "you are unique" I've heard both.

Here's the vid, it was the Nazio 1-5 Roma match. Another of my favorite matches of all time. Some beauts in here.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
^^wow. I remember watching the highlights of that match. Awesome.
Totti's flick to set up the first to the 'little aeroplane' (cant remember it in Italian)
his run to set up the second lol :eek:
3rd goal was sick, but Totti's chip for the 4th tops the lot. WOW. in off the bar and all lol.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
^^wow. I remember watching the highlights of that match. Awesome.
Totti's flick to set up the first to the 'little aeroplane' (cant remember it in Italian)
his run to set up the second lol :eek:
3rd goal was sick, but Totti's chip for the 4th tops the lot. WOW. in off the bar and all lol.
I remember watching that match on my coach's satellite TV, back in the day with about 20 people in his basement, a lot of whom were Nazio fans too. :D It was awesome. Never been able to choose between Juve and Roma really, but I always want Totti to win everything he can so I suppose they're my Serie A team.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Either the Brazilian Ronaldo, Zidane or Ronaldinho.

Never before or since has the world seen the ability to just beat man after man so directly and powerfully like Ronaldo.

Never before or since has the world seen the grace and technique that Zidane possessed.

Never before or since has the world seen the sheer magic that nobody else could even dream of that Ronaldinho could do.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
For me it would be a tie between Raúl and Zidane

Fantastic players, redefined the meaning of legendary during their generation

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rivaldo for me, bicycle kick against valencia for a hat trick and the point that qualified barca for champions league, brilliant!

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
^^^i remember that, rivaldo had an amazing left foot, he scored some serious goals for barcelona and always when they needed him!

Some interesting picks, i completely forgot about edgar davids, was abit of a legend at one time lol and then he also had to get those sunglasses type of thing for his eye, dude was an image! :cool:

pz

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
cantos red army said:
zidane for me there none who could come close to him IMO! he had everything and if you need to find out how much an imporatant player he was look at the world cup in 2002 when france got knocked out he missed the 1st two games and then played the last with a heavily strapped leg
Not Kevin Doyle then :p

Diego Maradona for me. I can only really remember the back end of his career but his dribbling skill was spell binding.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts