Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
liam brady , platini, bergkamp who should have signed for us ,and if that pillock shearer had had the balls to sign for us , instead of going for the cash we would have won the champions league another 3 times
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Zidane, Romario, Baggio, Maradona, Ronaldo

Those 5 were just sensational to watch growing up.
I was always one of them in the school yard.
They are in my list of fave all time players ever even though they never
put on the red shirt. Those 5 could play and I could go on about them all day.

nice thread by the way Rich ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Carnage said:
Zidane hes the reason why I started playing football
The guy was a genius. Pity it all ended the way it did.
I was in France in '98 (Im half French) when France won the World Cup
and Zidane got those 2 headers in the final. The whole country went mad
that week, and since Ireland didnt make those finals :rolleyes:
I was there supporting the French. :)
 

·
Berbatov>Tevez
Joined
·
11,076 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
The guy was a genius. Pity it all ended the way it did.
I was in France in '98 (Im half French) when France won the World Cup
and Zidane got those 2 headers in the final. The whole country went mad
that week, and since Ireland didnt make those finals :rolleyes:
I was there supporting the French. :)
hmmm - remember Lillian Thuram - he had never scored for france and then he scored 2 against us !!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
hmmm - remember Lillian Thuram - he had never scored for france and then he scored 2 against us !!!!!
I sure do Croo :p Not sure where he appeared from or how he got 2 but he did,
fair play to him....
I also remember a couple of months after that going to Lansdowne Road
watching Ireland beat Croatia in the Euro qualifiers.
2-0 I remember with Keano and Irwin scoring :) happy days indeed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
The big man Ronaldo from Brazil. In his day he would have torn defences apart in England. Alan Shearer was also one that got away, as much as everyone, including him, hates to admit it if he had joined United, maybe we would have won more than just the one European Cup under Sir Alex
 

·
Berbatov>Tevez
Joined
·
11,076 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I sure do Croo :p Not sure where he appeared from or how he got 2 but he did,
fair play to him....
I also remember a couple of months after that going to Lansdowne Road
watching Ireland beat Croatia in the Euro qualifiers.
2-0 I remember with Keano and Irwin scoring :) happy days indeed.
thuram got the best of boban when he stole him the ball at the edge of the box - that was the 1 and only mistake boban has ever made for the national team...oh and jarni also made a mistake for 2nd thuram's goal
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top