Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
marty davidson said:
Batistuta Figo Kaka
Batty Gabby, now we're talking mate! i'm going to give a realistic target, one who would have come to us and did perform very well in the EPL. Paolo Di Canio :cool:. i'm sure we'd have won a couple of things more with his determination, quality, intensity and above al - the guy has a strong will of opinion giving him a colourful personality. lol

PAOLOOOOOOO.

Basistuta would have been amazing would have have come to England at a young age. Amazing player, amazing qualities [and Amazing long hair; i'm trying to copy Tev's hair atm lol, looks like Roy Hodgson atm though... hmm]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Paulo Maldini

Dennis Bergkamp

Steven Gerrard

Petr Czek

Ian Wright

Bergkamp was top class! Scored the best goal i've ever seen against Newcastle..

Ok.. maybe 2nd best now to Ronaldo's Freak Free Kick of the Season...;)

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
brazilian ronaldo, ronaldinio at his peak, was awesome and always had a smile on his face, would have helped and inspired our youth alot to imo, rivaldo, batistuta, baggio, del piero, zidane, nesta, a young kluivert would have fulfilled his potential under fergie probably...loads of players!

·
Registered
854 Posts
i used to say larsson before he joined us. at the moment in the prem i tink arteta because he is just a wonderful player. stephen hunt because he is a lunatic. and robbie keane because i think he is very underrated and him and berbatov are the best strike partnership in the prm. imo.

favourite player ever not to play for united is rivaldo. i thought around the time we won the treble he was simply a genious.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts