Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted a bit of banter some months ago about a lad and used his name in the post . the stuff posted now comes up whenever anyone types his name into a search engine . he has asked me to get it removed as firms google staff and go on facebook etc to check possible recruits out . the stuff i posted was banter but when it goes into google it looks bad . just a heads up that any name you type linking with a town name then gets displayed in this way . i have deleted the thread and asked if site can remove google linking :eek: :(

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
back to the point......yes

I knew about this. If you actually type my name into google, my bebo and my
schools website appear :rolleyes:

Very, very fustrating feature of googles and I don't know how to disable it......

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
When I typed the name of one of my ex-girlfriends into Google some pictures came up :eek:

She had her clothes on though :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
-zuco- said:
What's her name Dwarf? :p
Her name is Mags. I won't tell you her surname though - not that it matters because I've just tried typing it into Google images and nothing came up this time (it was a couple of years ago when I last tried it).

It was just some pictures of her on a college website. She'd gone on a trip to New Zealand with her course and they'd posted up the photos...nice one of her in a swimsuit though ;) :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts