Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
defensively were as sound as a pound, i think sir alex has learnt a lesson from chelsea and the italians here when building his third team, get your defense right then build forward, the importance of this is paramount as all attacks start from the back. a little worried that the likes of brown and heinze will move on next season in the search of first team football but even so that would give us,
VDS, Foster, Kuz
neville, bardo, o'shea, simpson, rio, vidic, sly, evra, evans, pique,
and a whole host of youngsters.

hargreaves to bolster the centre midfield would be perfect, that gives us scholes the genius of a ginger prince, giggs who is being penciled for a more central role next season, fletch the up n comin midfield maestro and all round player, the class act that is carrick, and hargo-efficiency personified. world class all round and all able to play alongside each other no matter what pairing (or trio if 4-5-1) almost forgot o'shea and pique, can also do job

Ribery to add the skill and technique to the wings, from what seen on yon youtube he looks as though he has it all. that gives us Ronnie, Park, giggs if need be, fletch if need be, ichardson, eagles, martin, not forgetting ole, roo or rossi. the new ron nani also a possibility if the funds arent there for ribs but i doubt the boys intentions for wanting to play for united, im sure he could just as happily play for any other top 6 team

up front if it were possible, try and tempt old larsson back, but in all seriousness if klaas jan goalhunter were to be tempted here without too much bother from the likes of chelsea or milan, then right on, perfect for roo who started his football education with van the man senior, why not reignite that partnership with jan the man junior. roo, smith, saha, ole, dong, rossi and klass jan, bloody nora, i want milan blood next season.

hargo-haggle down to 18mil
nani-17mil
klass jan-15mil

total-50mil bang on, of course tis all speculation and approximations

ribs-25mil, sell brown for 10mil

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jay said:
I've yet to see a post in this whole thread with flawless English...nevermind...
speak your mind, are you pointing to the english not being praised enough? im well behind an english majority team, although not discounting the scots, welsh or irish players. Carrick, Scholes and Rooney are easily three of the most talented english players on earth:confused: im just a little, in fact more than a little dissapointed in neville and ferdinands attitudes, IMVHO they seem to think and act arrogantly which makes them look and act like tossers, but then again what they see going on in front of them would make anyone think like they have the right. Only good and respectful attitudes of the people on the pitch (the ambassadors of the club) will gain the respect of the the other clubs around the world. Reading in i think either FourFourTwo or some other magazine, Liverpool were rated as the bigger club by players and managers from around the world, players like maldini im talking about. I aint havin that, and Neville and Ferdinands attitudes dont contribute

·
Registered
414 Posts
am singling out ferdinand and neville as i think fergie wants them dropped and i wanna say it before anyone else. remember fergie said ferdinand has already warranted his 30mil price tag, no he aint, he's won us **** all, and as for neville i just think he a twat, everyone but scouse hatin united supporters do, im tellin u. ive nothin against the scousers but i would like united to be considered a bigger club.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ashenkorren said:
United to be considered a "Bigger Club" we are at the height of big clubs. Ferdinand has proved his price tag in my book as we won the title and other things since his arival.

Also he has age on his side and will continue to produce for more seasons to come so he has proved and whilst I think G Nev has done an epic job running the team since the departure of Keane I think he still has a season or 2 left as well with Brown as an ample replacement.

These are world class players in my book and being a defender if you dont score goals your an unsung hero.

Excellent players for a top flight club - united cant get much bigger and winning the title and our other performances will make us more attractive to new players so enchance our transfer results.

I just struggle to understand how you can slate Rio and G Nev as I am no anti scouser but I am taking the players on there merits alone and they have achieved no questions.
i slate them coz of their egotistical and macho attitudes, all bullies, cowards and insecure people take the easier option and for them to belittle an opposition with their ego rather than outplay them at the game them makes me dislike them. play the game with respect for your opposition and they have no choice but to respect you. then you may need to ask the question what is paramount, winning at all costs or staying true to the philosophy of the club? i cant imagine the club condones a disrespectful behavior on the pitch, its not a good example to the youngins, stop it or get rid.

as for being a bigger club, im only tellin ye what i read. representatives from around europe voted, twas close but majority rules, liverpool were voted as the bigger club, not monetary value wise but on name n all that tradition, you know what im gettin at.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ashenkorren said:
Good luck to them getting there again but because the media say there bigger does not mean they are.
maldini, seedorf, cappello, these are the characters saying that liverpool are a bigger club, thats a rap

·
Registered
414 Posts
neville was arrogant as **** in his FA cup game against villa when larsson scored to win. he was pish, did the old carrying carpets walk to try and make himself look good, i remember, he didnt make many mistakes but he did nothing to help the team other than make us look like a bunch of dickheads. He's been doin it for so long now your delluided in thinking he is any good, i think he's so afraid of fergie that he's made a proffesion out of not making a mistake, which is fair enough, but for him to then think that he's a big man is wank, he aint, he's past it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ashenkorren said:
Because they are about to play them and if they lose its easier to say they lost to a big club.

Its player talk about there future opponents and well Cappello nuff said.

They have never won the premiership and only about 2-3 cups in 10 years really. One was a mistake on milans part.
twas an article in 442 i think, about the scouse manc rivalry and how back when the rivalry started, they had respect for each other, non of the hooligan pish like today, neville can be accused of contributing to that the wee gay robinhood. The rivalry should maintain a mutual respect, both big clubs playing a big game, has gone too far.

suppose it just gives us a perspective as to who the other europeans regard as the big dogs, my own opinion as to who the big dogs are as follows, in order

1. Real Madrid
2. Milan AC
3. Ajax
4. Bayern Munich
5. Man Utd

united are obviously a big dog but i found it too hard not to be bias

·
Registered
414 Posts
t has nothing at all to do with up coming fixtures, i read it over a month ago, and it was spanish players, french, italian, a whole host of european wisemen

the list is my own opinion, great clubs do not have to be performing well to be a great club in my opinion. Chelsea have never and will never be a great club, i rate west ham higher than chelsea. you cant buy greatness. christ i wish id never bothered

·
Registered
414 Posts
my god u are a dumb shit, I am not a european footballing legend or wiseman and the list was my own opinion, im entitled to it, i prefer ajax to munich, and??? Barca have always been underdogs to madrid, and i didnt think they warranted a place in my top 5, any team who thinks so highley of themselves to refuse a shirt sponsor doesnt prove their in a league of their own, it proves they are smug and dumb, not qualities i rate. Chelsea are a joke, even if they do win on saturday

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ashenkorren said:
I am a dumb shit - your kidding yourself - Barca are not and have not for many years played underdogs to madrid - MADRID have won NOTHING...... read up on facts mate it will make you sound more convincing - Real have old stars at the end of their career - Barca have Messi and Ronaldino + Etto etc.

You also said it was many footballing wisemen as well as your oppinion if you read what you wrote.

Saying Barca and Chelsea not top flight teams; say what you like results speak louder than your words - Barca current european champions!!!!

Ajax and Bayern not won much apart from there pony domestic leagues for a long time - Also calling me a dumb shit shows shows that your arguement is falling apart. Grow up!
i do live in my own world mate, i canna carry this on much longer, the wiseman and opinions bit i cant be arsed explainin, maybe i was moving too fast for your dumbshit brain, i do kid myself, the real world is a cruel ans sick place, its a lot easier for me to live this way. plc businesses, ooohhhh, scarey, once they all bust, who's gonna be around, the real fans, nae you, glory huntin bastard. me grow up, dont think too highley of yourself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts