Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've yet to see a post in this whole thread with flawless English...nevermind...I think Nani is almost a done deal, but I think if anything over £18m, Hargreaves will have to remain at Bayern Munchen. Let's be realistic- Torres and Villa are probably out of our league, but Eto'o is borderline within our sights. If not, someone like Miroslav Klose or Michael Owen could be our best bet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
mulletsneverdie said:
speak your mind, are you pointing to the english not being praised enough? im well behind an english majority team, although not discounting the scots, welsh or irish players. Carrick, Scholes and Rooney are easily three of the most talented english players on earth:confused: im just a little, in fact more than a little dissapointed in neville and ferdinands attitudes, IMVHO they seem to think and act arrogantly which makes them look and act like tossers, but then again what they see going on in front of them would make anyone think like they have the right. Only good and respectful attitudes of the people on the pitch (the ambassadors of the club) will gain the respect of the the other clubs around the world. Reading in i think either FourFourTwo or some other magazine, Liverpool were rated as the bigger club by players and managers from around the world, players like maldini im talking about. I aint havin that, and Neville and Ferdinands attitudes dont contribute
No, the sentence clearly indicates I'm talking about the fact that most people here can't spell.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts