Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Come On Fergiee!!!

I believe fergie needs 2 open his eyes mre n luk at da options

i wud b glad if sir alex bought playaz dat wud strengthen the midfield n attack to giv that extra competition in the squad and scare opposition

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Welcome To Manchester United

Just want to welcome Michael Carrick to Man United i think he will turn out to be a great signing for us....HAS FERGIE FINALLY WOKEN UP?......now for Mascherano and Torres/Tevez- i dont mind which one they both have bags and bags of talent and potential. I'd prefer to have both of them but we need a new world class striker and someone who would bring a new dimension

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Fergie should sign maschenrano and teves and with carrick signing yesterday i think we could be a force in the prem if we sign mascherano and teves

·
Registered
3 Posts
With van gone by the wind,manutd needs a replacement and the only one i can see right now is tevez(corithian striker)argentine born.he has the easiest approach at the momment with the trouble he has with his funs,he is quick,strong and has a good scoring record both international and club wise.
in the mid-field their potentials like mascherano(corintians),senna(villareal)and viera(juventus),viera,this the best time to fish him from juventus because he has revealed his intrest of joining manutd so SAF should do something before its to late,viera has attacking potential at the same time he is also defencive i guess if the money is there,furgie go out there and sign him because he will fetch us some trouphies.
speculating squard.
van der sar
NEVILLE,FERDINAND,BROWN,HEINZ
RONALDO/PARK,VIERA/MASCHERANO,SCHOLES,RICHARDSON/GIGGS
ROONEY/SAHA,TEVEZ/SMITH/ROSSI

·
Registered
2 Posts
gives us a striker plzz

:) i strongly believe we have an outstanding team to scare our opponents in the premiership

with a rock solid defence with the likes of rio ferdinand, henize etc and with new signings vidic and evra who still got to prove themselves, theirs fiece
competition in the defence.

we have a unbelivable expericed mid-field with the likes of ryan giggs and paul scholes and also the unforgetable and wonderful c.ronaldo, with new signing carrick and the lively park

but i believe we need to buy a playa in attack to partner wayne, we do have the likes of rossi, solskjaer, smith n louis saha but can they really produce 20+ goals in the premiership, i believe we need that extra striker to make the competition even mre fiece and to have the same amount of goals last year that our strikers produced in the premiership, maybe the likes of torres, tevez or even zlatan

·
Registered
121 Posts
Seems that way, doesn't it? He's giving us the usual "we've got plenty of attacking options" crap. I can't see us getting another striker.

·
Registered
353 Posts
imo our defence is the most solid we have had in years and pretty good in terms of numbers. i would go for a wide left player cos giggs aint gonna last 4ever, a middle man i like scott parker, and then a top draw 25 goal a season front runner

·
Registered
3 Posts
i reckon we should sign daniel Alves and at least try to get eto as it is worth ago.
Also i reckon robbie keane OR dimitar Berbatov would fit the bill at united i think.
But would spurs let them go just after carricks departure. They might think we want them to be their feeder club or something???!?!!!!!??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Duff foesnt convince me!. i know he is fantastic player but look how many time he takes player? is he danger to defenders like RON and Gigs? ablotutly no. therefore we need wingers like Nani , lenon( i am dreaming)

21 - 40 of 109 Posts