Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do u think we should sign this summer i personaly eto is a good solid buy for 27 mil or evn owen could cum for at least 9 mil:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
i say leave michael owen whre he is and try and get torres or berbatov. i also think we should try and get hargreaves and maybe gareth bale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't think Owen would leave he owes Newcastle for stickin with him !!! I think Hargreaves is already a done deal, but personally i'd love to see Berb's come in, he would fit into our team perfectly !!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
3 of many names that have come into my head. Huntelaar, Torres, Nani. I know your first thought is, that would be breaking the bank. Nani is suppose to be the next Ronaldo, and i've seen many videos of the other two and they have impressed me. Also i would leave Hargreaves if the price tag goes up much more.

·
Registered
414 Posts
can fergie cope with two ronaldos playing together when they both want to be the exact same sort of player, talking about nani, id imagine the rest of the team could get pretty pissed off with two showboaters wastin time on a crowd which wont appreciate it all that much. i reckon ribery and hargreaves, thatll do it. got rossi comin back full of confidence a fight, evans pique and simpson back and improved. and hopefully a completely different saha, different mentally.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nani and Hargreaves are pretty much done deals, so that doesn't leave a look of money left for anyone other than the likes of Owen, who is a geniunely world-class striker. £9m-11m could be a steal because considering this guy is also a former Liverpool player as well as an English lad with a poacher's instinct......*drools at the prospect of Owen netting a hat-trick against Liverpool at Anfield*.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i would never have owen at man utd because of two reasons 1 being he always gets a injuiry and also he use to play for the bggest scums of the world!!!! why would we want a ex scouse ****???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Potential United legend? With the service he'd get, he could potentially score more goals for us than he did at Madrid or Liverpool. At the end of the day, he's going to give his all for the club he plays for, and if it's United, it's a massive bonus.

R

·
0 Posts
We dont need a striker, especially Owen. Who has one of the most injury prone hamstrings in the prem. At liverpool he missed 3-4 months when he tore it. Rossi has scored 9 now at Parma (2 more at the wkend) since Jan, which is more than decent cos they down the bottom fighting relegation. Bring him back and stick him in the team, and spend the dosh making sure we have some class subs for the midfield.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm expecting Saha or Smith to go and us to bring in a new striker. If we don't sell or buy in the striking department, it will be interesting to see Giuseppe Rossi, as he is scoring quite a few goals in Serie A with a struggling Parma side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rubbertoe said:
We dont need a striker, especially Owen. Who has one of the most injury prone hamstrings in the prem. At liverpool he missed 3-4 months when he tore it. Rossi has scored 9 now at Parma (2 more at the wkend) since Jan, which is more than decent cos they down the bottom fighting relegation. Bring him back and stick him in the team, and spend the dosh making sure we have some class subs for the midfield.
thats just not right,of course we need a striker,what did the gaffer bring in larrson for if we dont need a striker?
i heard torres was nailed on at one point but isnt there a recent photo of him with youll never walk alone sewed onto the inside of his captains arm band.
id honestly love eto`o to join,barca are in for some striker in holland so maybe there looking to off load him.:eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
to be honest i don't think signing owen will do any good. he would just mess the momentum of the team. Plus he is injury prone - lengthy injuries. No point having an english version of Saha now is there. Eto would be a good buy but not for 27 million he ain't worth that much man! However, i do believe hargreaves will prove an ideal buy to replace scholes long term and possibly gareth bale, but only if heinze leaves. Berbatov wouldn't be a good buy either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
after we finished with owen hary
we should buy ((left winger)) like
1)lenon
2)nani
3)downing
4)ribrey
5)coaresma
especially nani or lenon would be great !!!

2)about the ST i think we have 2 buy a ST like
1)torres
2)owen
3)tevez
4)d.bent
i hope we will buy 1 of them
cus they have many sklls which are very suitable 4 man united ...like
1)speed
2)they can play out of the 18 place(not like rood just staying near the GK waiting the basses
3)fighting in the ball

1 - 16 of 16 Posts