Manchester United Talk banner

Who to start against Fulham?

699 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  haggler 
#1 ·
Perosnally, I think that SAF will start Carlos Tevez but if you can make a choice, who will you start against Fulham tonite?? For me the answer will be Louis Saha & here's why :

1) You can tell that Teveth's fatigue is increasing gradually after SAF has started him in so many games for United this curent season.

2) Saha needs a couple of games & gets his goal spree coming to regain his confidence so that he will be exceptionally useful for United as the end of this season approaches.

3) Teveth sucks @ away fixtures. This season, he has only amassed 2 goals on the road, with another 13 of his goals coming' @ OT.

4) A lot of ppl seems to believe that Saha may score against his former employees which is actually, a myth not a fact.

5) The strike-partnership between Rooney & Saha is better than that of Rooney & Tevez. Not tryin' 2 say that the Roo-Tev partnership isn't great. It's simply fabulous but the partnership between Rooney & Saha is even betta'!

6) Fulham possessed giant defenders with powerful physique, thus here's where Saha is very useful in. His excellent air prowess & commanding presence compared to that of Carlitos' mobility is more useful against the Cottagers.

So, who do you think should start against Fulham tonite @ Craven Cottage?
Mind you, this isnt' another ****-blasting thread over who's better than who! I juz' want to know ur opinions over this matter, who to start against Fulham is better?

See less See more
#7 ·
akash_reds said:
as rd4l forcefully made me write this post!!!!! :rolleyes:

i think we should give the young ones a chance in this game.......like eagles and simpson......but there should be saha as striker...he needs the match......then fletcher should play too........
Who says ue can say I....errmmm........okay, nvm!
(Will deal with ue later on...:p )

#9 ·
safcfan_cjl said:
i dont know much about man utd, but i would have

VDS
i dont know your full-backs rio&vidic
ronaldo anderson& carrick nani
rooney
saha
If you plan on sticking around maybe it's time you learnt a bit
more about us :rolleyes:
Ever heard of Brown and Evra?
Dont worry we shall teach you ;)

I would start:
-----------------------Van der Saar----------------------
Brown--------Ferdinand-----------Vidic---------Evra--
Ronaldo--------Carrick---------Scholes---------Nani
-----------------Tevez-----------Rooney------------

and give Saha 30 minutes and Anderson as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.