Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
when united go in for players they usually say "it's a great honour etc"
i would say that everyone would like to play for a team like us.
naturally some support others and so matching us against them may be a no hoper. but if you asked most players before they made it at a certain club, im sure you'd get a pretty good response

"Ask all the players in the country which club they would like to play for and 99% would say 'Manchester United'. The other 1% are liars" - Gordon McQueen

:D
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top