Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to stay/leave in his club

this thread is for the transfer news ONLY IN THE EPL about the players who want to stay/leave their clubs for other EPL clubs
and for the renewed/finished contracts

players want to stay for their club
EPL matches , starts , goals , coloured card
  • Warnock : 37 match played , 37 match started , 3,285 minuted played , 1 goal ,8 yellow cards
  • Benayoun : 29 match played , 15 match started , 1,541 minute played , 4 goals
  • Given : 20 match played , 20 match started , 1,720 minute played , 2 yellow cards

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the newest player to comet on his future was huddlestone who signed new contract that would keep him at spurs till 2013.
the former manchester united player dwight yorke have signed a 1 year extension to his contract

• Huddlestone : 28 match played , 18 match started , 1936 minute played , 3 goals , 4 yellow cards
  • Yorke: 21 match played , 18 match started , 1395 minute played , 1 goal , 4 yellow cards

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i think you should include fletch in there hes stated in the press that hes with united untill told hes no longer wanted and i think hell be wanted for a while so good on him

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
andersons_left_foot said:
i think you should include fletch in there hes stated in the press that hes with united untill told hes no longer wanted and i think hell be wanted for a while so good on him
do you have a link for that ?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
couldnt find the link mate but here the quote

17 July: Darren Fletcher insists the only person he will listen about any speculation linking him with a move away from Old Trafford is Sir Alex Ferguson. "The most important thing is to remain focussed on Manchester United unless anyone tells you otherwise that is what you do," he said. (PA)

few days old though off the Independant website

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Abo, your intentions are fine but who the hell cares what non United players are doing, in reality. They are not United therefore are sub human ;)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts