Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, We all had them, even RD I suspect!!!

Who inspired you as a child, who made you feel pride and gave you a sense of passion, who gave you those pleasurable dreams as a youngster ;) :)

It doesn't have to be a celebrity or a famous person, It can be Anyone.

Mine was probably Roy Keane, I grew up watching him and kept hearing from my Dad how he never thought there would be a better centre midfielder than Bryan Robson, and then Keano came along!!!! *You know the rest*

I have never met him, but as they say, it is usually an anticlimax meeting your heroes.

*note* rehab, perhaps you should not post as you keep reminding me that Gary Glitter was your childhood hero, and I am now beginning to suspect, a close friend :eek::D jk

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Natalie said:
mr blobby :)
natalie the post i typed in reply to this would have got me banned faster than a speeding bullet its a good job i check posters ages before hitting submit post button:eek:

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
My mother and my little sister ...

They are joint first ...

There are no second or third placed people ...

Because these two are in a league of their own ...

Z

·
0 Posts
Sal and Carly: Awwww aint that sweet haha :p

I had two, one was called Ronald, one was called Reginald, I modelled myself on them as I was growing up but then some time late in my teens I grew up :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Anyone that stood up for what they believed and didn't just follow the crowd - whether it was something as significant as Martin Luther King in the states, or some guy at the bar. It takes courage to speak against popular believe and stand up for what you think is right. Those are the types of people that inspired me to be who I am.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haggler said:
natalie the post i typed in reply to this would have got me banned faster than a speeding bullet its a good job i check posters ages before hitting submit post button:eek:
lol mate, PM me, seriously, please :eek: ;) :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts