Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Is it just me or does anybody else think Agger could become an awesome left winger?

He's a center back who charges forward & has a better left foot than a whole host of strikers I could name.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Nice thread.

I would pick Gerrard. We really need creative midfielder /IMO/. Alonso is also a good option.
Many of you have picked Torres , but I think we need midfielder more than we need striker.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Nice thread.

I would pick Gerrard. We really need creative midfielder /IMO/. Alonso is also a good option.
Many of you have picked Torres , but I think we need midfielder more than we need striker.
cheers mate, ya i think we are perfect up front but torres cud add but in my opinion i wud take a midfielder as paul scholes has only a year left in him, alonso was my choice because i think he is the second best passer in the premiership, and he can hit a ball with left foot and right foot...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Torres.

I wanted Fergie to sign him before he moved to Liverpool and the form he has shown in the Premier League probably makes him the number 1 striker in World football at the moment.

The prospect of a Rooney & Torres partnership is mouth-watering.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
In fact, changed my mind it has to be Torres. He's the best striker in the world and he doesn't even get much service at Liverpool yet he's always a threat by his own making. Him and Rooney upfront would be unstoppable.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I really rate him. He was immense for you up until he had a serious injury (didn't he break his foot?)

I think given a run of games and some experience he can become a world class defender.
I agree with you actually. I think he should be Liverpool's regular CB, but I'm glad he isn't :)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
This is such a non-contest.

Fernand Torres. El Nino.

Fantastico!!

Of all the Liverpool players he would add the most to our squad and is EXACTLY the striker we were all describing we needed during the summer...and two summers ago for that matter.

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Torres, he would complete united and be a legend...shame he chose the scouse wnakers. Its asif torres is out to end our glory :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Is it just me or does anybody else think Agger could become an awesome left winger?

He's a center back who charges forward & has a better left foot than a whole host of strikers I could name.
He's nowhere near quick enough. He makes Kuyt and Riera look like Usain Bolt.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts