Manchester United Talk banner

Who Do You Want ?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Barcelona have the game to beat us.

I want Chelsea.

If we win then thats bragging rights for years, if we lose its 1-1, which isn't that bad.

I don't want a final where we park the bus all game, which is what will happen should we face Barca.

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
I want Barca.

A United-Barca final should be quite a spectacle, and I love attacking football. Plus, I really do think those two are the best two teams in Europe and I think the CL final always should have the very best 2 teams in the final.

Also, if Chelsea go through the media will bang on and on about how they're out for "revenge" over us which will get highly annoying.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Why is everyone so worried about Barcelona?
Everyone who has picked Chelsea have said, Barca will be a lot tougher etc.

We are the best team in Europe, we are the favourites now.

I don't care who we play really but I would prefer Barca, so we could beat them and shup up all this over-hype. Anyway I think it will be Chelsea competing against us in Rome.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Im with the Manc on this one i think the Chelski game will suit us better and i think Barca have more quailty too

if i was a neutral id want Barca as the prospect of seeing the two best teams in the world and the four best players(Rooney,Ronaldo,Xavi and Messi....in that order;))would be mouthwatering but i think we would approach the game negatively :( and id hate that!

in terms of winning the trophy id want Chelski
in terms of the quality of the match id want Barca

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.