Manchester United Talk banner

Who Do You Want ?

Who would you prefer in the final?

3K views 55 replies 40 participants last post by  Red Devil 
#1 ·
Barca or Chelsea? Personally i want to play Barcelona.

#17 ·
I want Barca.

A United-Barca final should be quite a spectacle, and I love attacking football. Plus, I really do think those two are the best two teams in Europe and I think the CL final always should have the very best 2 teams in the final.

Also, if Chelsea go through the media will bang on and on about how they're out for "revenge" over us which will get highly annoying.

#19 ·
Why is everyone so worried about Barcelona?
Everyone who has picked Chelsea have said, Barca will be a lot tougher etc.

We are the best team in Europe, we are the favourites now.

I don't care who we play really but I would prefer Barca, so we could beat them and shup up all this over-hype. Anyway I think it will be Chelsea competing against us in Rome.

#20 ·
Im with the Manc on this one i think the Chelski game will suit us better and i think Barca have more quailty too

if i was a neutral id want Barca as the prospect of seeing the two best teams in the world and the four best players(Rooney,Ronaldo,Xavi and Messi....in that order;))would be mouthwatering but i think we would approach the game negatively :( and id hate that!

in terms of winning the trophy id want Chelski
in terms of the quality of the match id want Barca

#24 ·
My wanting of United to win surpasses my sadness if we lose.

I don't care what happens I just want the easiest tie possible - which happens to be Chelsea.

Its a bigger pitch than Moscow aswell - which will be better for sides to who possession (Will suit us vs Chelsea and Barca vs us)

#25 ·
I went for Barcelona, i would prefer to play them only because i don't want Chelsea being in the final, my heart stopped during the penalty shoot-outs last year, i think that we are the only team that can match how Barcelona play, other teams just sit back and defend, we would attack them so i think Man Utd v Barcelona in the CL final would be a brilliant match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.