17 Portsmouth .....28...29
18 Stoke.............29...29
19 Middlesbrough..29...27
20 West Brom......29...23

My 3 to go down are..

WBA.
Stoke.
Portsmouth.

I think Borough will scrape a few points now they are really needed and Newcastle will battle better than recently.
Sunderland and Blackburn to hang on in there with a couple of good results.
Hull could be the ones who could also drop into the bottom 3 or 4, great start but faded away.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I'd be lmfao if Newcastle got relegated but now that Owen is back I think they'll pick up enough points to stay up.

Allardyce should be able to keep Rovers up with the players at his disposal and Hull seem to have recovered from their dreadful run so I think they'll be safe. I can't see Bolton going down.

I think WBA are a gimme. Stoke are almost totally reliant on their home form so I think they'll go down too...but not without a fight.

For the final spot it's a toss up between Pompey and Boro. It'd be so like football for last seasons FA Cup winners to be relegated this season but Boro only seem to be motivated for when the big 4 come to the Riverside and Downing's transfer request must have had an impact. I think I'll go for Boro.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Stoke and WBA are dead certs for me.

Would prefer Boro to go down.

They add very little to the prem and are sometimes a bogey team for us. ....... hang on...just remembered they managed to beat Liverpool! :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
The PL is so tight at the moment at the foot of the table that it is really very tough to predict who goes down. One win or even a draw can decide the future of so many teams. West Brom are destined to go down and Stoke are the most likely to follow them into the Championship.

I'd say

Boro
Stoke
West Brom

I think Portsmouth might just scrape through by a point or so. It will be hilarious if Newcastle go down.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
WBA & Stoke definitely. I'd say Boro or Pompey being the 3rd. I just don't like them as a team at all. Bolton & Borto are just...ugly teams..crappy stadiums..and in the case of Boro...a crappy city.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think Stoke and West Brom will go down.

The 3rd spot is a close call. I think it'll be between Newcastle, Boro and Pompey. and hopefully it'll be Newcastle :D.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I think West Brom, Stoke and Middlesbrough will go down, but i hope its Middlesbrough, Portsmouth and Sunderland.

It would be comedy to see Newcastle, M'bourgh AND Sunderland get relagated though :D

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Impossible to call the way I see it anyone is in with a chance of staying up. Its so easy that a team could go and win 4 out of the last 5 games in a season or something and stay up.

I think its pretty certain West Brom will go down but even they have a chance if they sort their defense out.

If I had to choose 3 though I'd go with West Brom, Middlesborough, and Hull.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
West brom
Stoke
Middlesbrough (love too see them go down they play rough in some games they know they won't win and that pogatetz is a right ****) lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts