Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wes Brown or Gary Neville ? I think Wes has done a fantastic job and I would not care which one was, who would you like to see there.?

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
If you ask me this 2 weeks ago I tell you Neville can wait and earn the place back !

But now......

After we start to let goals in for fun........

And after yesterdays little circus act in defence.....

I would take him back tomorrow !!

Not only will he get this shambles organised nicely.....

He also makes those brilliant runs on the right too.........

So yes Mr Neville - get out there and do a good job for us !!

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Rafael? Or is it Fabio? I forget. But whoever the one is who is top scorer for Brazil under 19's, as a full back :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wes done a good job this season but if Gary has experience plus he is faster than Wes. i say gary should take the place which belongs to him.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Justice said:
Rafael? Or is it Fabio? I forget. But whoever the one is who is top scorer for Brazil under 19's, as a full back :p
they are young and talented,but thay can wait.They should get their chance and they will,but until Nev can't be replaced!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
An interesting time to ask this question. Before the Arsenal game there was a strong case to leave Brown in the team - he had performed very well and Neville had been out of action for nearly 8 months.

But Brown is not as consistent as Neville. The game against Arsenal proved that - there is a reason he was taken off and replaced by O'Shea. He was struggling to cope with Clichy's forward runs.

I can count on one hand the number of times Neville has let us down in the last decade and as the captain he should be back in the starting line up as soon as he is match fit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts