Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Only about two-six men know this.

Sir Alex and David Gill, and probably the three Glazers and Sir Bobby I think.

Lets just wait and see what happens. :)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
sergio ramos should come if ronaldo leaves
and so the rest of the money should be spent on berbatov
about 35 million for berba
and so
with ramos and berbatov we wouldnt need any new player
and so we save the extra money

·
Registered
19 Posts
i think where people will go wrong is by trying to find a player that will 'replace' ronaldo...as we know there ar'nt many players like him. Fergie should look at getting a player that can bring his own unique qualities to the united team...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to see Silva, the spanish winger come to Old Trafford. Fergie said that he was interested in him, and we would need a new winger if Ronaldo leaves. I would like to see Santa Cruz come to Man U aswell. And maybe another defender, since Pique has left.

·
Registered
19 Posts
scottbellerby93 said:
I would like to see Silva, the spanish winger come to Old Trafford. Fergie said that he was interested in him, and we would need a new winger if Ronaldo leaves. I would like to see Santa Cruz come to Man U aswell. And maybe another defender, since Pique has left.
why is everyone interested in santa cruz, he is very injury prone but i admit he had a good season with blackburn. Hughes gambled on him and it paid off, i dont think that it will pay off for fergie.

·
Registered
71 Posts
scottbellerby93 said:

:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts