Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What team got the nicest kit??

Most fashionmongers think Real Madrid's shirt is the nicest looking one. I dont like the boring white though.

I like the Celtic and Roma home shirts. I dont know why but I do. I dont follow the teams.

One of the worst but also admirable must the Cameroon national team kit be:

Fresh ideas is nice.:D

·
Registered
809 Posts
you couldnt play in england with a top like that.
the FA doesnt allow sleevless shirts.

i like the sunderland third strip even though we have only wore it against galway united in a pre-season friendly

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It really depends on ones taste...I still love Man United's fist ever Nike home kit...looked really really nice and saw someone wear it today!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
United have many nice shirts and some not so nice. To avoid this I posted it in Banters to let us all talk in general about looks and not to have to involve Unitedshirts.
Someone else can start a new thread in Unitedchat about the United shirts.:)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
romas black shirt is possibly one of the best shirts ive seen, i also like italys home shirt at the moment, our away shirt is also worth a mention.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Roma's black Third kit looks fantastic. Barcelona's blue away kit is good. Manchester City's away kit is vibrant as is Fiorentina's home shirt. Rounding out my top 5 would be Sampdoria's home kit. No idea why but I really like it. Those are probably the best looking kits. Of course I'd wear a United shirt before any of those. Here they are though(except for Sampdoria, apparently I can only have 4 images per post):

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i love shirts with a difference..........but not like the chelsa away kit or anything
some of the shirts of french lique 1 are nice.....
lats years home shirt i liked very much too
like the fiorentina too...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One I think is eccentric but not the most beautiful is the Croatian chequered one. The red and white is obviously taken from the flag. As I said not the most beautiful but it stands out a bit.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Worst: The Azurris' kit for the Fifa WC 06 was simply awful...those black stuff shading under the arms looks pathetically like sweat stains round their arm pits.

Best: Ajax Amsterdam & Fiorentina's.

Unique, simple & iconic. You can't ask for much more from a football kit that looks like it has been merged from two different into one.

Violet is an unusual colour normally reserved for third kits in England, but Gabriel Batistuta & co. wore it with pride for the Viola. With the combination of golden trimmings, it's one of the few modern kit that works out well. ;)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
The best kit without a doubt is brazil's yellow kit it is so iconic it has to be the best

and united's red a kit aswell but for me its brazils

antdevil78 said:
my favourite - depotivo wanka in peru. just something about it that makes it stand out

this has to be a joke it is so ugly i almost threw up on it

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
fazman said:
The best kit without a doubt is brazil's yellow kit it is so iconic it has to be the best

and united's red a kit aswell but for me its brazils

this has to be a joke it is so ugly i almost threw up on it
Come on faz', respect other members' freedom of choice. They can choose which appeal to them which doesn't. Not everybody share the same taste as yours, mind you. Others may even think that yours are terrible too. Also, agreed about the Brazil kit. An unlikely combination of yellow, green, blue and white, which proved a challenge to early colour television technology during the Mexico World Cup, but no team has ever looked better than Pele, Jairzinho, Carlos Alberto and company. Cheers mate!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
didnt like roma's last year's....the shirt actualy changed from a light brown type colour to a darkish version of that due to the sweat of the players!!!! :eek:
that was just horrible and good thing they changed it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts