Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Arsenalfan said:
I hate to say it but I agree.
arsenal fan on man utd only forum. takes allsorts i guess :D

on the subject tho. spurs chocolate brown away kit is very different. not sure if in a good way tho. also the half home/away one released as a limited edition kit was something unique.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'm not an Argentina fan, but I've always liked their jerseys, especially the away one for WC 2006

Besides that one I thought that last season's home jersey looks really beautiful, despite the AIG logo. Especially on this guy.

Also, I have to say that the Adidas stripes lend themselves very well to football jerseys and I'm hoping that Adidas will become Man Utds sponsors one day, because the team's that are sponsored by them usually have nice kits.

Having said that there have been some horrible ones in the past, which incluse:

And last,but not least. The flamingo jersey. I would really feel like an exotic bird in a Kenyan wildlife reserve in this jersey:

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Red Devil said:
This is NOT a man utd only forum
Sorry i will rephrase. This is a predominantly a Manchester United based forum covering issues of a man united and champion nature.

Personally I would not sign up for an arsenal forum (except maybe to do a bit of wind-up).

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I love this years united jersey , the material is soft and cool and the color contrast between the blood red and gold is awesome! I only wish the aig graphic was a little smaller, Ive had some stupid people over here ask me " do you work for aig " I have replied' this is not about sponsors, its about glory!! dumbasses lol

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I think I would look very nice in that pretty pink one; but only if they put a small ribbon of lace around the neck. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts