Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hargreaves hasn't played because his tendonitis came back at the beginning of pre-season. I'm not sure what his situation is atm though.

As for Foster, it may have something to do with his fitness. After all, he had only player one game in about a year before pre-season, but thats only a guess. It would have been good to see him more though.

Hopefully they'll be fine for the start of the season.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Yeah, I am pretty sure they said they were not going to risk Hargo during the pre-season, and just monitor him back at Old Trafford and the training grounds.

From the club's official website.
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6614069

Sounds like more precautionary action than anything as to no reason to risk him, when he can get in match shape by himself. No need to worsen the injury in a game.

As far as Foster is concerned, I am not sure. It is odd that he hasn't played more especially with the way Sir Alex lauds his abilities. Maybe he wants to see whether or not to keep the PIG.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Cappy said:
Maybe he wants to see whether or not to keep the PIG.
Better not call him PIG. Abo comes after you! :p

But seriously, maybe Tomasz is no 2, or he expects Foster to be no 2 for next season, so hes giving Tomasz games now?

Only Fergie knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts