Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fa Cup final + two Community Shield's + FA Cup semi final + Carling Cup final = zero goals. :confused:

Edit: We scored once in the Community Shield against Chelsea :eek:

Still a shocking record though.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
1 goal in open play at wembley.
first community shield against chelsea was 1-1
giggs and i think malouda scored

but i was thinking the same thing during the game

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i blame the retard who decided to tear the towers down and put half a McDonalds sign up instead, the place has been and looks crap since then to be honest.

and as for united not scoring im unsure to say the least maybe its one of them awful jinxes

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Its not just Wembley I think we arejust crappy in London in general

Struggle there more than any other place

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
don't think its a major issue so far...if this thread were to still be being talked about in a few years time then i would be worried.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't think its a major issue so far...if this thread were to still be being talked about in a few years time then i would be worried.
One goal in five games is quite a major issue I think.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I think its because we play a fast temp game, but the Wembely pitch is very slow, which makes it harder for us to unlock defences as 1 tohc passing is almost impossible.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the game today, we do have a problem with scoring at Wembley.. But like it was stated already, finals are usually tight affairs with only the single goal between the two teams anyway.. I just think the pitch itself is a hard pitch to play on, not that I know from personal experience or anything..!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts