Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
It'd be interesting to see Rooney's reaction to Moyes being appointed. :whistling:
Good point lol.

I happen to think Moyes could do a great job at United. Another fiery, no nonsense Scot.
Lets see how he gets on at Everton over the next 3/4 years.

Therein the conundrum: how can the career of a manager punching above his weight at a small club prepare him for the Premier League's upper echelons?
Thats bollocks anyway. Everton are hardly a 'small club' ffs.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Hughes is out the question for me, that turn coat can rot at man city, Moyes doesn't seem the right man to me, i like him as a manager and repsect his achievements but just don't think he's the right mould of manager for man united... however, while Capello would be a good appointment, he is more defensive minded manager than we are used to. All depends on when Fergie chooses to retire to me, see who's available and doing well.
You still havent suggested anyone though...:whistling:

Though good point jazz fiery thick skinned scot and does get best out of players he has, doesn't seem to bow to pressure.... So i'll just go back to saying re-assess upon fergie's retirement.
I think that's the most logical thing really. We wont know who is available until Fergie leaves anyway.

A few others could be in the frame in 3/4 years time anyway, like Keane or Bruce?
O'Neill, Capello, Moyes, Jose.... are all in with a shout as well. i wouldnt mind seeing one of those 4.
I had said Hiddink as well, but that was before he got the Chelsea job :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts