Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "I Hate Chelsea" Thread

Alright, I saw a similar thread elsewhere and I thought I'd make one.
So post here if you hate chelsea, but try to give some sort of reason.

Their policy of buying every player under the sun has also annoyed everyone in the league, they are the most hated team in the league, even more hated compared to when Manchester United won everything in the 90s, when they used to be hated by opposing fans.

It's making the Premier League even tougher to win. They, and Arsenal, have made it difficult to lose 4 or 5 games and win the Premier League.

I suppose some Chelsea fans may voice their opposition to this thread or any other remarks United fans have to say but that's life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
U SEEM NOT TO HAVE A BASIS FOR HATING CHELSEA FC. BUT U MUST REALISE THAT WITH HE COMING OF JOSE MOURINHO, THE PREMIERSHIP HAS BECOME TOUGHER THAN WHAT IT USED TO BE IN THE PAST. IT IS NO LONGER A ONE SIDED AFFAIR LIKE WHAT UNITED DID IN THE 90's.
HOPEFULLY NEXT SEASON THE TITLE WILL RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS, COS IT IS ONLY ON LOAN TO UNIED.

gibneft.blog.co.uk

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hate Chelsea beacuse my Dad is a die hard Chelsea fan and so r my unlces so from time to time have to listen to them go on and on about Chelsea.

Lucky i choosed the right pathin life and followed Man Utd, " Thanks mum "

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apembus said:
HOPEFULLY NEXT SEASON THE TITLE WILL RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS, COS IT IS ONLY ON LOAN TO UNIED.

IT IS NO LONGER A ONE SIDED AFFAIR LIKE WHAT UNITED DID IN THE 90's.

Hmm....

FA PREMIER LEAGUE TITLES (1992-2007)

Manchester United = 9
Arsenal = 3
Chelsea = 2
Blackburn Rovers = 1

So, basically, what you're saying is that hopefully it will return back to us again, saying as how we've won it more times than anyone else. We are the original owners, Chelsea were linguishing at mid-table when Manchester United won their first league title in 26 years.

Manchester United never had it easy in the league, we've always had contenders, we had Ron Atkinson's Aston Villa in the first Premiership season, then we had other teams like Leeds United, Arsenal, Blackburn and Newcastle trying to stop us winning titles, so it hasn't been a 'one sided affair' with us competing for titles.

I don't hate Chelsea at all, they are a good club but I hate in how they've pursued success through a billionaire owner. Okay, so Blackburn had one when they won the championship in 1995, but they didn't spend 100's of millions of pounds, just so that they could join the league's elite and claim that they could buy anyone in the world, I'm sure Ronaldinho even turned Chelsea down at some point, unless that was just speculation.

Everyone knows that money and football go together like liver and onions but Chelsea have abused their power, they should of invested in a new stadium first and for the future instead of instant success.

Also, they seem to brag alot about how good they are, they like being cocky about themselves which is another aspect I hate about Chelsea as a whole too, also they brag about back to back titles...it's as if it's never been done before, but it has, Manchester United have already done and they've even won 3 titles in row, it just goes to show how cocky and arrogant Chelsea are.

Peter Kenyon even claimed that by 2009 or 2010 or something like that, Chelsea would be a bigger brand than United in Asia, which was a whole lot of bollocks and which Sir Alex claimed was a typical Peter Kenyon cock and bull statement.

You don't see Sir Alex going "haha.....we've won the league, we are so much better than Chelsea, aren't we?" or Rafa Benitez saying "haha...we beat Chelsea to the Champions League final...again".

Sir Alex has pride and dignity...unlike Jose, it's just typical of Jose and his jealous rants.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My dislike for them is based on the fact that although i admit they are good team with some great players, slime ball is happy to see them cheat in any way and not be able to handle defeat, just like himself. He has taken some fantastic players, eg: Terry, Lampard and Drogba and has developed them into whinging tarts and i do believe that this is their major downfall. Sir Alex has a way of preparing the boys for the next game and starting each match with a fresh challenge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

Alright, I saw a similar thread elsewhere and I thought I'd make one.
So post here if you hate chelsea, but try to give some sort of reason.

Their policy of buying every player under the sun has also annoyed everyone in the league, they are the most hated team in the league, even more hated compared to when Manchester United won everything in the 90s, when they used to be hated by opposing fans.

It's making the Premier League even tougher to win. They, and Arsenal, have made it difficult to lose 4 or 5 games and win the Premier League.

I suppose some Chelsea fans may voice their opposition to this thread or any other remarks United fans have to say but that's life.
youll have to bear with me a bit im very new to this forum lark, but thats quality!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

Hmm....

FA PREMIER LEAGUE TITLES (1992-2007)

Manchester United = 9
Arsenal = 3
Chelsea = 2
Blackburn Rovers = 1

So, basically, what you're saying is that hopefully it will return back to us again, saying as how we've won it more times than anyone else. We are the original owners, Chelsea were linguishing at mid-table when Manchester United won their first league title in 26 years.

Manchester United never had it easy in the league, we've always had contenders, we had Ron Atkinson's Aston Villa in the first Premiership season, then we had other teams like Leeds United, Arsenal, Blackburn and Newcastle trying to stop us winning titles, so it hasn't been a 'one sided affair' with us competing for titles.

I don't hate Chelsea at all, they are a good club but I hate in how they've pursued success through a billionaire owner. Okay, so Blackburn had one when they won the championship in 1995, but they didn't spend 100's of millions of pounds, just so that they could join the league's elite and claim that they could buy anyone in the world, I'm sure Ronaldinho even turned Chelsea down at some point, unless that was just speculation.

Everyone knows that money and football go together like liver and onions but Chelsea have abused their power, they should of invested in a new stadium first and for the future instead of instant success.

Also, they seem to brag alot about how good they are, they like being cocky about themselves which is another aspect I hate about Chelsea as a whole too, also they brag about back to back titles...it's as if it's never been done before, but it has, Manchester United have already done and they've even won 3 titles in row, it just goes to show how cocky and arrogant Chelsea are.

Peter Kenyon even claimed that by 2009 or 2010 or something like that, Chelsea would be a bigger brand than United in Asia, which was a whole lot of bollocks and which Sir Alex claimed was a typical Peter Kenyon cock and bull statement.

You don't see Sir Alex going "haha.....we've won the league, we are so much better than Chelsea, aren't we?" or Rafa Benitez saying "haha...we beat Chelsea to the Champions League final...again".

Sir Alex has pride and dignity...unlike Jose, it's just typical of Jose and his jealous rants.
You cant just dismiss the old Division One and declare we have won the most, lol - thats what the Scousers would do.

They have won 18 and we have won 16 and this is what we need to beat, and will do so in the next few years.

Kenyon made United huge in the Far East along with Fewrgie so he has a lot of experience with this kinda thing !!!

A question for die hard United fans - what is the least amount anyone has spent in the summer prior to the season and then gone on to won it.

in 15 years Chelsea spent most so they occupy 14th place in 2005 spending £112 mill........

.........in 2004 they were 15th spending a whopping £122 mill.

·
Registered
68 Posts
apembus said:

gibneft.blog.co.uk
u are a looser my friend. Chelski had taken it on loan and now its back to the real owners. Their boss is very arrogant and has won the league using BUCKETS OF OIL. Honestly, we should not be discussing about them. We dont belong to the same class!!!!!!!

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carly, Liverpool dominated the 70s and 80s through the old division one, which is now called the Coca Cola Championship.
It's fair to say that we've won the top flight trophy 9 times now. I wasn't even putting Liverpool into the equasion.
It's just when Chelsea fans claim it's "their title" it annoys me because they've won it for the past 2 years but we've still won more times than any other club, and I'm talking about the Premier League, not the Coca Cola Championship.
Typical scousers would brag about how many titles they've won altogether, yes they've won it 2 more than us but we have won 9 top flight league titles, their old division one trophies are classed as the coca-cola championship trophies.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No not really actually, The division one was the top flight trophy before 1992, and then the 2nd division and the 3rd division and so forth.

Now its (After 1992)

Premiership
Championship
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Yeah exactly 1Luv, I cant believe we are having this discussion in the first place. Liverpool have 18 top flight titles and we have 16. Im not sure where Geordie is getting his info that the old 1st division is the equivilant to todays Championship. Its just not true.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well I hate Chelsea but I can't list all the reasons, as I go to Egypt in 2 days lol

but let me tell you this 2 years ago, Lionel Messi said this phrase that really sums it up. "Some of us (in the Barca camp) hate Chelsea more than they hate Real Madrid" Says it all really.

Also I saw this really funny thing on TV the other day, there was a documentary on Chelsea's tour of the USA, I think 2 years ago. There was this guy in a huge crowd who stuck out his phone that had a Manchester United logo on it and he was sticking it out so obviously it was really funny. It just goes to show you that no matter what Chelsea do, they could never match our beloved club. Now everytime I here someone saying that Chelsea are trying to improve their global marketing icon to compete with us I laugh.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Carly, Liverpool dominated the 70s and 80s through the old division one, which is now called the Coca Cola Championship.
It's fair to say that we've won the top flight trophy 9 times now. I wasn't even putting Liverpool into the equasion.
It's just when Chelsea fans claim it's "their title" it annoys me because they've won it for the past 2 years but we've still won more times than any other club, and I'm talking about the Premier League, not the Coca Cola Championship.
Typical scousers would brag about how many titles they've won altogether, yes they've won it 2 more than us but we have won 9 top flight league titles, their old division one trophies are classed as the coca-cola championship trophies.
No, no, no you're wrong sorry !!!

The four leagues stayed exactly as they were - they were just renamed thats all.

The old division one becoming the premiership - with the same teams that were in Div 1 - then div 2 became the Championship, Div 3 became league 2 and div 4 became league 2.

So the Prem is the old div 1 and Liverpool have won most - which pains me to say - but it is true......we will overtake this total tho so dont worry :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
chelski started wining anything just the other day a part from fa cups and now they see as if they are on top of the world.they have some good players but with jose as their coach they will never improve.their coach is a bad looser who will never accept defeat he will always say the<the best team lost>teams like everton r far above them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
As much as i despise chelski at least they have made the league more competitive. And if abramovich hadn't bought them fergie would have probably retired by now.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Matt16 said:
As much as i despise chelski at least they have made the league more competitive. And if abramovich hadn't bought them fergie would have probably retired by now.
You know what ???????

You're right - so I guess we have Son of a bitch Abramovich to thank for SAF still being here........!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts