Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
i remember all too easily my younger days when i supported utd for 16 years before they won the league :frown: most of my mates were liverpool fans and i had the urine extracted daily but i was always adament next season would be utds year :D.
once in primary school the dinner ladies made us a football pitch cake with liverpool 5 utd 0 written across it so i took the girls pink cake instead :mf_tongue: , the point is in those days liverpool were the kings and its now almost 20 years since they last won it and although football has changed a bit because of all money involved its still possible for a very big club to go some time without winning the big ones and we should still cherish the moments :first: , it does seem a bit boring sometimes because we have got so used to success but us older guys know giants can sleep 26 bloody years my scouse pals tell me :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.