Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo was my favourate with giggs when i was young and still i see him the best

he was in the simpson as giggs was too

he is the one to buy and to play with rooney

he can score with both legs or drrible and run he can assist and he is fast
he was called the fat boy but he is one of the best

·
Registered
216 Posts
i really dont think old trafford is a place for someone who is a great liability in the injury sector, he is now old, and injured

·
Registered
216 Posts
the team had a disastrous start at the season when rooney and Saha were injured, and Saha is soo injury prone that when either rooney or tevez is out via knocks or suspension, the team is left without options. why on earth would we need another player that spends more time on the bench or hospital than he does on the pitch scoring goals? we need healthy players, PERIOD

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he can play on the binch and get to acore in the last minutes

score*

if you dont trust his skill see him at youtube

·
Registered
216 Posts
abojodeh said:

score*
what sort of english is that?
either way, he isnt the type of striker we need, buying players is great, but they need to have a need to compete, we dont need bench players, thats why we sold of the Alan Smith's, and the Diego Forlan's

·
Registered
675 Posts
he's getting old now, and he's suffered an extremely bad knee injury. he was thinking of retiring at the end of the current season so i wudnt be surprised if his career has already finished.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
he is injured and maybe injured for good....he is quite old and recovering from a bad injury like this will be close to impossible.....he can play again but i think he will only be a shadow of his old self!!!! but he is a good player nonetheless......

N

·
0 Posts
you said watch him on youtube if you dont believe hes good.
Well i think we all know how good of a player he is before the injury he got at inter milan or something.
But i dont think we need another player that gets injuried so often that he only plays one game and then get injured again (cough saha cough)
I do agree that he is a great player but i dont think we need him atm
btw youtube can make any player look good.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Are you joking, man? Ronaldo, now? He has been crap for the past 2 years or so. If that's not enough, he has been injured for half of those 2 years. And buying him WHEN he's injured? It's never gonna happen, may lightning strike me when it does.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts

score*

spwaff said:
what sort of english is that?
either way, he isnt the type of striker we need, buying players is great, but they need to have a need to compete, we dont need bench players, thats why we sold of the Alan Smith's, and the Diego Forlan's

btw, I agree with everything else that spwaff said.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Abojodeh I have to question how much you really know about football. This is the most preposterous suggestion I have ever seen. Even if Ronaldo was fit he no longer has the pace or stamina to play in England. But the fact that he is currently sidelined with a very serious injury that he may not even come back from makes it impossible. I AM TRULY FLABERGASTED AT THIS RIDICULOUS SUGGESTION.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
abojodeh's blatently about 9 years old and doesn't know what he's talking about, can't believe so many people have actually made serious replies to this thread, not worth it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
com'on the injury prone old man... for your information, we already have Mr. Saha on our list... Please do not add on to that... If he's free, I'm rather ok with it as Rooney can gain some experience on positioning and finishing...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts