Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why not continue the atmosphere that was created on tuesday night into th last home game of the season against west ham united on saturday? the other night was the greatest atmosphere i've ever witnessed at Old Trafford and i think they were a big reason for us beating barca i just really hope we can create the same on saturday because i think again this could be the difference :D any thoughts guys ?
why not continue with the banners, flags etc ?:cool:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I was loving the scarves being swung around as well.
Having got to Moscow the atmosphere will be great on saturday.
People will be in vocal mood and a party atmosphere.
Ill be there myself doing my bit for the cause :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i agree jazz, and i think then 'believe' gimic was fantastic, i'd love a similar thing to go on saturday sadly i havent been able to get tickets (im gutted) still c'mon united

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
european night at OT is extra special, and when the opponent is a one of the leading giants in club football, fans sense the urgency to contribute more. so it would be quite hard to recreate the same atmosphere.
it would be awesome to experience the same atmosphere again, and maybe if we could remind everyone that we are on course to do a historic double and the importance of the west ham game, we can come quite close to that.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im North stand N42 3401.
I sat there before and its very good. If you are surrounded by a few drunken
loud mouths singing all the chants then you are happy out :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah jaz i sat near there for the pompey cup match, great view but preferd the stretty for singing and atmosphere, lets hope the whole of Old Trafford is up and roaring the boys on

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Drew9 said:
lol, i was rather gutted that day confident for saturday though
I got soaked that day and all :rolleyes: and my leg was killin me :rolleyes:
yeah confident for Saturday. I predict a riot :D .
Their season is over, their injury list is ridiculous and there is no way
in hell they are beating us 4 times in a row. Id bet my house on it.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yeahhh i got drenched to, had to wait for about half hour in the rain for my lift, i really hope also for a newcastle result on monday i think they've got an alright chance what with own scoring viduka and martins on form we could have wrapped up the title by mid-week, not being over confident thought :)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Was Pompey a wet game?

Can't remember. Villa home was a pour down, so many Red News' got wrecked which have made them lose out on costs no doubt (HINT HINT BUY ONE EVERYONE :D ;)).

Can't remember lol.

I was up high in the East for Pompey, good atmosphere but rubbish result!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well yea it began quite alright, but by half time it strated pouring and after the game everyone was drenched haha

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Drew9 said:
well yea it began quite alright, but by half time it strated pouring and after the game everyone was drenched haha
Ah, vague memories. So deflated after the game must of not took notice.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hopefully the atmosphere will be rocking and West Ham will get a hiding!

I think that, especially after getting to the final, the players and supporters will all be confident and we'll go 3 clear. Then we can sit and hope Kevin Keegan does us a favour.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts