Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he was obviously over-confident with himself..he just smashed it wide..didnt even do that figo-like penalty, which he usually stopped awhile, takes the aim, guess where the goalkeeper was going, then shoot to the corner...which i recall he never missed when he does that..but why this time he didn't do that?? :confused: and it cost us dearly - losing 1-2 to West Ham :(

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
shit happens.

Ronaldo missing the penalty is actually the least of our problems today mate. ;)

It is the attitude of all thing United today most notably the line up and Fergies static behaviour in making changes.

Questions will have to be asked.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've heard a good thing on Canal+ ( swedish television ) today. Where one guy asked if there were any penalty in shipping SAF to the platform? And the answer i got was : When you're in school and you get an substitue in a class, he teaches you the same thing and in the correct way, as the last teacher did. But still you loses concentration and get lazier. I guess SAFs substitute said the same things SAF would have said in the pause, but still it's not the same way. And i think it was a little bit like that today. :/

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
i noticed he was a bit nervous going into the penalty-kick.so thats probably why he scuffed it.Still he's on hot form and thats reassuring.Now as for the rest of the team,it seems like a strange type of ball game we were playing.The team has to get that of thier shoulder or else we'll make more mistakes and then we'll really feel the effect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.