Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Its so ironic that all threads on here die or come out of topic after 2 pages. Its happened again :wacko: too bad....

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No Tevez isn't shit. But he isn't good for us either, due to the reasons I mentioned earlier. Perhaps he will do good in the La Liga.
excuse me but wasn't he one of our best players last season ?

lol - he was a part of the most feared attack in the world and he isn't good for us - now don't make me do the gravedigging threads again to find all the pople saying that WE MUST BUY HIM.

I'm sorry but that's just bollocks

If anyone - berbatov needs to prove that he's good four us not tevez

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
How could you make that conclusion ? He isnt good for us ? We need him. Linkup with rooney is excellent. Look - you put Tevez in any team he fits in and drags the team alongwith but Berba needs the whole team to adapt to him for his style of sulky play.
My god - this guy actually thinks EXCACTLY like me

are you sure you're not my alter - ego ???

i don't wanna wake up in one of those "Fight Club" type of scenes ( or "Hide and Seek ") just to figure out that you're me all along :p

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
There's no need to hope he will become a good player. We all know his class and we all know what he is capable of. We just have to wait.
well - we all saw what Forlan does when playing for smaller clubs

we all saw what Veron was capable of but they both never clicked - there's no formula actually and you don't have to be only a good player to fit everywhere

but this is not the issue here - the issue is , how come there is all that much hatred towards tevez when he's and I quotte Carrick Rooney and Ronaldo "one of the best players at United"--

how come people can say that he's shit and still avoid comments like " You must hate Tevez because he's Argentinean and you're English ", and when people bash Berbatov then they're intolerant to other religions

besides - I'm still waiting for him to put half as good performance as it was Tevez' against Arsenal(especially against the big boys ) - brilliant

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
excuse me but wasn't he one of our best players last season ?

lol - he was a part of the most feared attack in the world and he isn't good for us - now don't make me do the gravedigging threads again to find all the pople saying that WE MUST BUY HIM.

I'm sorry but that's just bollocks

If anyone - berbatov needs to prove that he's good four us not tevez
Keyword in bold.

My God, it is pointless debating with you about this. I'm sorry, but I wont be replying to you anymore in these Tevez vs Berbatov threads. So before I go I'll make my stance clear.

Tevez = Was good last season. Not so good this season.
Berbatov = Yet to show is class, but still better than Tevez.

Adiós

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Keyword in bold.

My God, it is pointless debating with you about this. I'm sorry, but I wont be replying to you anymore in these Tevez vs Berbatov threads. So before I go I'll make my stance clear.

Tevez = Was good last season. Not so good this season.
Berbatov = Yet to show is class, but still better than Tevez.

Adiós
"was" - yes - you all use the word " wait " for berba to show his class cos he "was " great at spurs but when I use it on Tevez then it's all past tense and he ain't gonna be the same player again

and do you by any chance have a bit of a clue why he isn't as good as last season ?

and just because he WAS great last season is enough for people to start calling him shit - instantly forgetting what he DID for us, but when it's about Berbatov then we all need to WAIT and to give him some TIME ...Why does Berba deserve time and Tevez doesn't

what a load of rubbish

you see - that kind of hypocracy made me react the way I did and made me open this thread

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Why indeed CRO, why indeed? :) For what it's worth I get you. I get where you're coming from.

I still like Tevez. I think whenever he gets a solid run in the team he plays well.

He links better than anyone with Rooney, well anyone currently in our squad.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Why indeed CRO, why indeed? :) For what it's worth I get you. I get where you're coming from.

I still like Tevez. I think whenever he gets a solid run in the team he plays well.

He links better than anyone with Rooney, well anyone currently in our squad.
yeah - thanks

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
oh dear......I cant believe this was all a 'test'. I wasted so much time 'arguing' with you.

Firstly, you were getting slated because you were talking absolute tosh half the time about Berbatov.
If you had some basis for your argument then it would have been fair enough but you didn't.
.....I could go on and write a lot more but I really couldnt be arsed tbh. Im tired.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
My god - this guy actually thinks EXCACTLY like me

are you sure you're not my alter - ego ???

i don't wanna wake up in one of those "Fight Club" type of scenes ( or "Hide and Seek ") just to figure out that you're me all along :p
hehe..... :happy

G

·
1) The reason nobody agreed with you is because you were talking crap and basing your opinion on nothing. You pick and choose when to use stats to back up your argument but if some stats go against what you're saying you try to discredit them or ignore them completely.

2) If this really was a 'test', I have another name for it, a 'WUM'. People (including me) have spent a lot of time and effort debating this subject with you, what gives you the right to mess about with people like that just because you want to? I really should ban you for WUMming and wasting a hell of a lot of my time, but I'll stop short of that and just close the thread and keep on ignoring your posts. Any respect I still had for your opinion has now evaporated and I imagine a few others aren't too happy about having their time wasted either.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.