Manchester United Talk banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Benitez goes CRAZY!!!

Rafael Benitez: "The second half was a crazy game and when it is a crazy game you cannot control things. No I am disappointed with a number of things but no, the Wigan approach I will not talk about them. It has happened in the last three games. They have something in common I don't like. I know why but I cannot say anything. The players were okay. They were working very hard in the first half but the second half changed because it was crazy."

i'm just wondering what that is he is thinking?

·
Registered
216 Posts
wooooooooooo! THEY WILL NEVER WN AGAIN!!!!!! i think the FACTS should be revised properly,,,i mean juz crazy for "Mr.Facts"

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I would recommend going onto the Football Chat page on Teletext on ITV. You can get on the internet as well, though I seem to not get it on the internet (perhaps because I'm in Scotland but I'm not sure)

Anyway the Poo fans are all turning on their beloved manager. It's great to read!

Though the best text on the page is "Once a red, always a red. Thanks Steve Bruce. Bye Bye Liverpool." :p

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
erwinvr101 said:
Rafael Benitez: "The second half was a crazy game and when it is a crazy game you cannot control things. No I am disappointed with a number of things but no, the Wigan approach I will not talk about them. It has happened in the last three games. They have something in common I don't like. I know why but I cannot say anything. The players were okay. They were working very hard in the first half but the second half changed because it was crazy."

he has shot himself in the foot with the fergie facts he produced. it now means he cant come out and criticise his opponents tactics or the referee for fear of being called a hypocrite.

lose to chelsea and i think the man will explode or going up in a ball of flames. by saying he isnt prepared to comment on wigan's approach to the game is a blatant way of saying he wasnt happy with.

I have said on a previous thread but at least fergie comes out and says what he thinks, fine or no fine. its called player protection. just proves we possibly have the greatest manager of all time in the entire world. FACT!!!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Liverpoo as a club could have travelled back in time come the end of the season,Rafa could end up becoming
the new Doctor.....and Anfield the Tardis.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
erwinvr101 said:

He knows they are rubbish so he doesnt want to be a liar and blame wigan for their bad result.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts