Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wigan want Manchester United's Darren Fletcher in any deal for Valencia and Palacios

Wigan manager Steve Bruce has told Sir Alex Ferguson he wants Darren Fletcher as part of any deal that takes Antonio Valencia and Wilson Palacios to Manchester United.

Ferguson is planning a summer move for the Wigan duo.

Bruce said: 'It might be difficult to keep hold of Valencia and Palacios. The one thing I don't want to do is lose players like that but I'm also a realist and if the big clubs come in wielding their cheque books it will be hard to stand in their way.

'It will have to be a big club because they will be the only ones that can afford them.'

dailymail

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
:mad:
NO WAY FLETCHER IS A UNITED FOR EVER HE IS A RED FOR EVER
HE IS STAYING AND FERGIE WONT SELL HIM
HE IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED YOUNG MIDDS SO FERGIE WONT LOSE HIM
HE IS STAYING
END THE RUMORS NOW

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
1. Abo - cease with the shouting. (Capital letters is shouting in netiquette).

2. Strange how Fletcher has had a fairly good season and now people want him to stay? Like any other player breaking into the first team; he needs time to get used to their ways, its a solid unit, tried and tested, "newbies" coming in have to learn more than their own game, they have to learn everyone elses too!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
abo chill out :S
it's the daily mail not us, i like fletch but football is changing in england, it needs more athletic players and us as man utd have to maybe look for these type of players e.g. manucho palacios and valencia these will all help us in certain games and palacios and valencia will be very good sqaud players i hope we do het them however i wouldnt be delighted to see fletcher go :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Whats the point, whenever he's played hes played a good game.
We do need cover for right midfield but we have Fletcher and Nani can switch sides whenever also, so imo there is no point.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do we need Valencia & Palacios? if we need another midfielder and thats a BIG if look no further than Veloso or Mouthinho both have expeirence in champions league and we havent done bad with the two players we have already taken from Sporting. The price thing might come into play thats the only doubt.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
RedForceRising said:
LONG LIVE WIGAN!

May God bless Steve Bruce. If they don't put up a fight, I suggest that we let them have Fletcher for free!

er ....................................... AFTER we have played them ok?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
This isnt going to happen in my eyes darren fletcher wouldnt move to wigan I think he would look for a bigger club than wigan if he were to leave

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I've heard this story before and i didn't like the sound of it then. I don't like the sound of it now either.

Why would we want to sell Fletcher. I'm certain he'll stay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts