Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simple yes or no??

once he gets one i reckon more will follow ...its just getting the first one thats the major problem

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
No, tbh I've lost all faith in him. Hehas been nothing short of disgraceful for us this season. Hopefully he can turn it around though...

·
23,699 Posts
Would love to say yes but....

Even when he is fit, he is not always on the bench (?!). The grapevine says it is due to his nightlife being at odds with Fergie?!?

And when he is on the pitch, he has been largely reserved, prefering to stay back a bit to spray some passes, do a rare surge foward (wish I could see more of his direct running which is actually very awesome) and some long (wild) shots.

And in his absence, we hardly missed him too....

So have to say no for this season.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
No, not this season. He's been a shadow of the midfield general who outplayed Gerrard and Fabregas that we saw last season. It'll take him some time to get back to full fitness from his current injury and by that time there will only be a couple of months of the season left.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Yes, Believe. Just like Jazz said. I think its too early to lose faith for this lad. It takes time, it takes patience.

Anyways, i believe in this lad, i know he`ll make it, just be positive .. I`m not asking for much .. you`ll get payed, trust me :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Believe!!!
at least that makes 2 of us:)

hes only a young player plus injuries, form of fletcher and olympic duty hasnt done much to help him. agreed hes not at same level as last season but cant be expecting miracles from the guy. in time he will be regular 1st teamer. and weigh in with a few goals hopefully startin end of season

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
hatedastarfish said:
at least that makes 2 of us:)

hes only a young player plus injuries, form of fletcher and olympic duty hasnt done much to help him. agreed hes not at same level as last season but cant be expecting miracles from the guy. in time he will be regular 1st teamer. and weigh in with a few goals hopefully startin end of season
3 please ;)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I actually do think he will score this season, when he gets back and is match fit i can see him scoring a screamer. When he gets one they will flow. Believe people believe :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
The lad has got fantastic potential & will score goals... eventually!
Wether that is this season remains to be seen. I hope he does it but he'll need to work very hard to get back into the team.

He hasn't looked as happy this season though and that has definitely affected him on the pitch. Maybe he is missing Carlos Queiroz.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Will he score.... hhmmmmmm who knows. I'd just like to see him gain back his place and form of last season first. His energy will be needed in the run in, and soon that goal will come..... very soon i hope.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts