Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well I wouldnt say it's doing us a favour if they win from their point of view, they can still catch Chelsea for 3rd spot. But, yes it would be nice if Pool did drop points here.

Arsenal are missing several first team players, RVP and Adebayor are doubtful as of now to take part tomorrow, and Liverpool are on form in the league. For me alot depends on who they play up front with Torres seeing as Gerrard is out.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Some fool last week said that 'no one could do us a favour other than ourselves'.

I say, that's a pile of donkey poo. Arsenal can do us a massive favour, I'd snap your hand off for a draw in that fixture. I really hope they do.

I think defensively though, they're too weak. Liverpool had a nice long break between games to boot. they'll have had a full weak since tommorrow. arsenal have played two games in between. It's also at Anfailed.

Everything points to a Liverpool win. Here's hoping though.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Gerrard is our for the Pool but Arse are missing van Persie and Adebayor which is a shame.
Arsenal are on top form and I can definitely see them getting something from this game.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
but arse still got arshavin, bendtner & carlos vela..
can't ask for a better backup if ya ask me...
possibly, yes.
I would prefer Ade and RVP to play but Arse still have a chance of nicking something.
Im a bit worried that they will be extra tired after recent games in the CL and FA Cup but we shall see.
I predict 1-1. Torres and Arseshaving.

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Eduardo for a hat-trick, I'd love it, lol. Recon it'll be a tight game, really hope Arsenal stuff-em, they need bringing down a peg, but I'm not confident, esp with Almunia still out

·
Registered
629 Posts
I hope Arsenal do get a draw but that's the most they can get from this game in my opinion. Liverpool have had a nice rest for a week whereas Arsenal have had a tough game on Saturday and they are missing so many players through injury and Adebayor and Van Persie will be a big miss along with Gallas in defense. I still think Arsenal have enough about themselves with Fabregas, Arshavin and Eduardo to get a draw. 1-1 for me.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i dont think arse can go there and get a win the way the scousers home form has been going even with gerrard sidelined still- add that two of arsenals top players missing. but a draw wouldn't surprise me though

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Let's hope they can do us a favour tonight..!
I'm not really bothered about the game, but i'll still watch it and hope for an away victory..
If Liverpool were to win, it doesn't change all that much, we have a huge game that we have to win against Pompey 2morro night which i'm very confident about..!
But going back to tonight's game, i can't see Arsenal winning, they're missing a few players.. But they are well capable of getting a result there, so lets hope they take points off the dippers..!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
i can see liverpool droping pionts here, arsenal are playin gud football at the moment even with there top two strickers missin they still are a threat, theo walcot is a promising young player, he's on a run with two goals in his last two games lets hope he can make 3games in a row..

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Line ups

Liverpool : Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Aurelio, Benayou, Alonso, Macherano, Riera, Kuyt, Torres {Subs} Cavalieri, Dossena, Babel, Lucas, N' Gog, El Zhar, Skrtel

Arsenal : Fabianksi, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Arshavin, Song, Fabregas, Denilson, Nasri, Bendtner {Subs} Mannone, Diaby, Edwaurdo, Vela, Walcott, Ramsey, Eboue

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
I will buy and wear an Arsenal shirt if they win tonight, someone has bet me, hes an Everton fan and has vowed to wear a Liverpool shirt if they do it...

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
<a href="http://atdhe.net/6474/watch-liverpool-vs-arsenal">atdhe.net</a>

1 - 20 of 481 Posts