Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All over city fans are up in hands over the treatment sven has been given . But like all football fans will they forgive shinwatra if they bring in a big name that brings them succsess . Sven for me has done a good job with a bad team but and I say but they play boring football . And that is what I believe is what losing him his job so would city fans except the next manager ?

Z

·
0 Posts
Up in arms ;)

Sinatra wants a 'yes' man so I don't think he'll get a Mourinho or a Scolari.
He wants to meddle in the team even though he knows nothing about
football, most top managers won't accept that.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-zuco- said:
Up in arms ;)

Sinatra wants a 'yes' man so I don't think he'll get a Mourinho or a Scolari.
He wants to meddle in the team even though he knows nothing about
football, most top managers won't accept that.

thanks for the pointer zuco im guessing you did it to take the micky out of me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
They should get Avram Grant, he is the perfect 'yes man' & as boss hinted he is even fine with getting faxed team lists :)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-zuco- said:
Just trying to help you out Faz. :)
No your not it your way of making me feel small but it wont happen im happy with my career it doesnt need me to be the best speller

Z

·
0 Posts
Lol Faz what has your career got to do with anything? :confused:
If people don't correct you, you will never know, that's
how we learn things surely?

I'm giving up on replying to your threads anyway, your paranoia
and this fantasy vendetta I'm supposed to have against you is
boring me to death.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-zuco- said:
Lol Faz what has your career got to do with anything? :confused:
If people don't correct you, you will never know, that's
how we learn things surely?

I'm giving up on replying to your threads anyway, your paranoia
and this fantasy vendetta I'm supposed to have against you is
boring me to death.
Now this is a new thing that doing my head in im not paranoid about anything I dont care if you reply or dont to my post and I dont care if you dont like me !!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
The faz and Zuco show once I again I see :rolleyes: :D

regarding Sven, I think its disgraceful that he might get the sack. Just because
they got off to a flyer doesnt mean they were going to maintain that.
Its hardly Sven's fault. Some players like Elano lost their way and Richards got
injured. Before Sven came in and bought loads of players I had tipped them to
go down. They were rubbish last season and then got rid of 2 very good players,
Distin and Barton :rolleyes:

Whether he gets sacked or not he should just walk away with his head held high.
The City fans all want him to stay so that must be saying something.
He is easily their best gaffer in years.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jazz 16 said:
The faz and Zuco show once I again I see :rolleyes: :D

regarding Sven, I think its disgraceful that he might get the sack. Just because
they got off to a flyer doesnt mean they were going to maintain that.
Its hardly Sven's fault. Some players like Elano lost their way and Richards got
injured. Before Sven came in and bought loads of players I had tipped them to
go down. They were rubbish last season and then got rid of 2 very good players,
Distin and Barton :rolleyes:

Whether he gets sacked or not he should just walk away with his head held high.
The City fans all want him to stay so that must be saying something.
He is easily their best gaffer in years.

Correct thats why its so mad I love this happening to city they really cant have a normal season its mad I think there is a curse on the club I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
They are a massive club, so they should be winning the league. They've got the biggest eyesore in the land...Whoa, they are a massive club.

Either way; Sven's treatment is a disgrace, although one point, Shinawatra brought the players in (at Sven's request admitidley) but its his cash, so he got them there, without him being there Sven wouldnt have been in the job in the first place, nor would Petrov, Elano, Corluka, etc.. The problem is, they started amazingly, and ended up top. Shinawatra obviously had a rush of blood and thought this game was easy. Not so. To finish 9th is a good achievement for such a club, espeically with how competitive 5th position has been this season, with Villa, Everton, Pompey & Blackburn all being in the chase until recently.

Sven should stay, espeically seen as a year ago, their Premier League status was uncertain, and my tip was for them to be playing their football at grounds like Portman and Bloomfield Road.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Hey who said they play boring football? When they've played well I'v definitely enjoyed watching them. It frustrates me that al these talented manager's are leaving the premiership either by choice or getting fired. A lot of people have been saying Sven is as high profile as Man City are going to get but I think thats unfair to Sven. People are saying things like Sven's good but he's no Mourinho or Scholari. Nobody seems to remember Sven was the man who took Lazio to the Serie A title back in 2000 along with two Coppa Italia's and defeating Manchester United to win the UEFA CUp Winner's Cup. He was responsible for launching Nesta's into the stratosphere, as well as Mancini, Stankovic, Mihajlovic & Nedved all of whom moved to bigger clubs as a result. Sven's as big a manager as any.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I think if they can bring in Scolari they won't even remember Sven, im going to make a bet with my mate they will finish bottom 10 next season but i said I'm going to wait until i see who your next manager is first ;)

Apparently they've given him an ultimatum he must join before the Euro's which is harsh, but I've just seen this on BBC ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7387397.stm

So you never know!

EDIT: Ha looks like i got beaten too, i think they should keep him though but im not too bothered shouldn't affect us !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts