Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've been asking myself this question all the time?Will Ronaldo win the most wanted trophy a football player could win?
He's had a very good year with UNITED...on all fronts...The Premier League...FA CUp..and The UEFA Champions League.HE won a lot of prizes in England individually but also he we was crowend champion of England with the rest of his teammates.
Unfortunately Ronaldo has in my opinion 1 opponent...but a very strong one...an opponent who yesterday one The best player of the 06/07 UEFA Champions League season..and that's Ricardo Kaka...
who is better: RONALDO or Kaka
i :X MAN UTD...and of course i certainly would want Ronaldo to win...but will he?

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Kaka is a better player. He is more complete and has more experience. Give Ronnie a couple of years and he will be the best.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Wazza1989 said:

I've been asking myself this question all the time?Will Ronaldo win the most wanted trophy a football player could win?
firstly i think ronaldo or kaka would prefer to win world footballer of the year rather than european fooballer of the year (balan d'or)

secondly at the moment i think kaka is a better player than ronaldo, but in time i think ronaldo could be better than kaka

kaka was outstanding for milan last year, the last few years in fact, he was winning games on his own

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I dont know if I agree Kaka was the best player in the world but he will get the golden ball.

Maybe next time Man Utd will get the 4th player winning the award.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If Im totally honest, I think Kaka is the better player AT THE MOMENT but, Ronnie WILL overtake him! There is no doubt in my mind about that!!!

Ronnie has all the potential to be the best in the world!

Can you imagine out team in 3 to 5 years time???

Ronnie, Rooney, Nanni and Anderson?!?

Having seen them all, There is no doubt at all in my mind that they are all superb for there ages and that they are all going to get EVEN BETTER!!!!!

And I for one cant wait!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
As said Kaska is the better player at the moment....but hopefully Ronaldo will get to his level and beyond in a few years

·
Registered
131 Posts
Simply put, a prem player won't win any of the top European individual awards in the forseeable future. UEFA and FIFA have some biased against the English.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
It's kind of weird to see an article like that.

If a celeb over in the states were to have something like that, their career would be over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts