Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
commit one of the biggest and embarassing u-turns in football history by signing back robbie keane.......adding to defoe and chimbonda. isn't this one of the most insane transfer windows for spurs and most humiliating....redknapps not to blame but someone should be accountable

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Don`t be so sure.
We should talk this by the next few couple of matches because you can never be so sure what effect a humiliation might have ;)

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Defoe aside, they would probably make a profit on the other two(if Keane were to sign). Wouldn't really call it embarrassing tbh. more poor managment. Someone has been accountable- his name is Juande Ramos.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised.

I think there's something gone on between Rafa and Keane tbh. He had scored pretty regularly over a 3/4 game period. Then, all of a sudden he was dropped, hasn't been played at all often since and wasn't even in the squad yesterday.

Tbh, I can understand why they would sign Defoe or Keane but Chimbonda? :confused: Sure he was good at Wigan, but he's gone on a downward spiral since and seems to have a bad attitude.

I wouldn't call it embarrassing (well, maybe resigning Chimbonda is :p), but it is unusual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts